Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: First Timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First time i ever played freelancer was with this mod, then i went back and played the base game. BOY what a hell of a diffrance it makes. I am more and more impressed with discovery every day.

A little about my self:
Sex: Male
Time Zone: CST

I work in IT for state government not much to say about it other then who knew there was paper work for getting more paperwork, just so i can order a replacement hard drive?

Enough about boring stuff, I have only been around a week or two and all ready seem to have found my self a job working for the USI. So far i have enjoyed my time and made a few friends (especially RP wise). I am looking forward to seeing yall in the black.
Welcome to Disco!

First of all - i would imagine you've already read all those (boring) rules and guidelines found here on the forums, but if you haven't please do so... helps a lot with the over-all adjustment in the community.

Aside from this - you seem to have grasped the RP side and you are probably doing fine, but if you need any help, feel free to ask anyone. (me, others, Admins, Angels...)

Anyhow, good luck and have fun!
Thanks! No matter how much you can settle in there is all ways some thing you are missing.
Welcome to the house(s) of fun!

I did the same as you. Started Disco before playing with the vanilia FL.
Wow, chief of security, congratz.

A warm welcome to Discovery and I hope you enjoy your stay!
(05-21-2013, 09:29 PM)Lavinia Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the house(s) of fun!

I did the same as you. Started Disco before playing with the vanilia FL.

Thanks every one!

Did you make that sig your self? I like the art.
(05-26-2013, 03:10 AM)Thomas Cromwell Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make that sig your self? I like the art.

The siggy was created by Anomander. click me