Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to get my own Player Base?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

Im pretty new here and i wanted to ask what it take to get my own Playerbase.
What it costs and so on... would be nice if someone could tell me that.

Thanks anyway.

Greetings Milano
Well, before even thinking about a player base, you should have a budget that can fund the whole project, I would estimate 300-800mill ( that's because its unlikely that you will get the stuff you need from the cheapest locations ).
I would urge you to first think about the place you would want to build, it has to be close to a lot of the goods that you will need because it will make it easier for you. I would suggest the following systems

Sigma-13 ( requires you to ask permission from the gmg in the forums or else they will pound your base )
Koeln ( somewhat rheinland space but close to everything )
Omega-5 ( lots of pirates in the omegas, wild included )
Bering ( not close to the freeport )

If you already have a spot, i'll be able to assist you further, just let me know via p.m
Do note that all house space requires you to ask for permission and pay for a fee first, they also claim independent border space so If you just put one down without permission, you might end up seeing a fleet of capitals knocking on your door soon enough.
vanalvo is right, here are the laws of Sirius (inRP laws, so not server rules), that each house or faction that controls certain areas created, keep watch that ignoring them will indeed most likely in getting your base flagged red and possible destruction. Think smart and stay alive.
thanks guys for any tip i get
but it will be in nomadworlds far from housespace
That's cool, just remember that supplying your base will most likely be a true pain in the bottom and you got the Nomad treat to worry about too. Good luck!
Own player base? Somehow I feel you misunderstood the point of POBs.
Word of advice: If you are alone (which it sounds like since you're talking about "your own" Player Base) you won't be able to keep a Player base in the Nomad worlds supplied.

Building a base requires MASSIVE amounts of resources, even just to get the shield module running which is the first thing you should do.

Also bear in mind that if the Order or BHG Core finds your base and you haven't asked them for permission, they will almost certainly destroy it.

And if the Nomads find your base, they will certainly destroy it.

Basically, I cannot recommend building a base in the far Omicrons unless you plan it out very well and have plenty of allies to supply it.

The most important material by far is Basic Alloy; a base that's too far away from a source of Basic Alloy probably won't survive.

What sort of ID are you planning to use?
If you're trying to build a base out in the Omicrons, you're gonna need people to help you supply and defend it.

IC| built a base out there in the Omicrons, and even with all of supply the base, even with barges and jump ships, and having the BHG Core defending it, it still got blown up.
Pages: 1 2