Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nostalgia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remembered nice times and wanted to experience them again. Hello. Wasn't much of a person that made an impact here before so not many people know me as i was only involved with Aoi Iseijin back then as a faction. As my accounts got deleted i need to get back in. So I was wondering what is fun to be these days? Something with high activity as I can see there is less people on the server then before.
RNC raids are fun. Tau raids are more or less fun if you get enough pyros to counter the bottlenose spam. New York is fun flying LR hyenas too.
Thanks. Hyenas you say, they weren't as popular back in .85, they must have rebalanced them to be more fun i guess.
Welcome back.

Try Liberty if you can deal with the lolwuts. Also the Taus are still active as they used to be in the past.

Rheinland/Omegas/Sigmas can be fun at peak times.

(05-25-2013, 04:54 PM)chole1989 Wrote: [ -> ]Hyenas you say, they weren't as popular back in .85, they must have rebalanced them to be more fun i guess.

Not really. Only masochists fly them. I fly a LR Bloodhound by the way. Also I've got the feeling that the Rogues soon won't have a LF anymore, since the Hyena is everything but "light". Big Grin
(05-25-2013, 04:54 PM)chole1989 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Hyenas you say, they weren't as popular back in .85, they must have rebalanced them to be more fun i guess.

Nope. But it's still quicker than the eagle and can mount 4 sammaels + MR.