Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am playing this game for 2 Days now, and i love it.

But i dont know much about the houses, and the RP'ing.

It would be really nice if a german player could introduce me.

Why a german? I can speak english and understand it, but it is way faster to explain things in german to me. I hope nobody feels insulted because of this, just asking for a way to get involved into this server.

my skype is: halofan1111

so if u have time to help me, add me, i am online almost the whole weekend.

Bye and have a happy weeking Smile

(Btw. this community is awesome)
Greetings and Welcome to Disco!

Nice to see yet another member joining us. Now, i'll have to apologize, i'm not German nor do i speak German, yet i still feel like welcoming you here. Smile Anyhow - as a start, even if you don't find anyone who speaks your language to help you out right at first, i'd recommend trying to read the rules and guidelines found here on the forum since they will help you get started.

Aside from this - feel free to PM me (or anyone else in general, especially Admins/Angels) if you need clarification or help with anything. (p.s. there's also a skype Angels' channel where you could get help easier i think...)

Anyway, good luck and have fun!
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]
Hallo, willkommen in der Community.

Liberty ist so ziemlich die USA, das Vereinigte Königreich Bretonia, ist Deutschland Rheinland und Kusari ist Japan. Gallia, ein neues Haus, wird von Frankreich basiert und sowohl für die Ausgestoßenen und Korsaren an die Stelle aller hispanischen Nationen.

Ich schlage vor, Sie lesen über die Regeln sorgfältig, wie Sie nicht möchten, dass eine Sanktion. Also, stellen Sie sicher, Sie denken über Ihre charactor das Rollenspiel vor dem Tauchen in das Spiel mit dem Kopf voran. Wenn Sie noch Fragen haben Sie keine Angst, jede admin, Moderator, oder mich zu kontaktieren. Ingame können Sie sich an jede [Admin] oder [Angel] Schiff.

Wir sehen uns im Spiel!