Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Help?] Just a simple question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm rather new to the forums but not to Freelancer/Discovery.

I've noticed that you're able to sell ships to another player? It's a really simple question... How does one do so?

Thanks in advance,

JJ.
It's rather simple.

One party offers a ship (let's call that X for now), another party offers to buy it (and let's call that Y).

First, Y has to log on a character with sufficient amount of cash and use the /givecash command to transfer the credits. If a ship costs 30 millions and X wants the credits transfered to Joe's.Bank, Y would have to type:

/givecash Joe's.Bank 30000000

Then, after verifying the money transfer, X would have to log on the ship he was selling and type:

/set movecharcode <movecode>

<movecode> will be the code for the character, and X would have to PM the code along with char name to Y, and the deal would be done when Y logs a char* and types:

/movechar <charname> <movecode>

* Moving a ship costs 2 millions, so that character has to have at least 2 millions on it, and also the account the char is on has to have 4 or less ships, since the maximum number of ships on one account is limited to 5.

Also, moved to Help & Support subforum, since that's the proper subforum for these sorts of threads.
Brilliant! I figured that'd be the way to deal haha.

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it.
A quick note, without any accusations, just something to keep in mind:

Scamming people with ship sales leads to your stuff being deleted. All of it.
No worries. You can also check the full list of server commands on Wiki for future reference:
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Server_Commands
(05-25-2013, 12:39 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]A quick note, without any accusations, just something to keep in mind:

Scamming people with ship sales leads to your stuff being deleted. All of it.

I figured aha. I'm not one of -those- types of players. (: