Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: you still won't believe this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ew ew ew using plastic bottles more than once.
[Image: drinkinghat.jpg]

I always keep my hands on the controls.
i use tow 2 liter bottles.. 8|
im really thirsty all the time
(05-25-2013, 01:09 PM)Dancing Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Ew ew ew using plastic bottles more than once.

same here..
LALALALA ..
I really gotta piss now.

Like, really badly.
people complaining about plastic bottles being used more then once. Never heard of Container Deposits? You know, you return your plastic / glass bottles and get money for it back? They either refill those or recycle them.
I really love how my comment sailed over everyone's head here :|
You guys are not fun...
(05-25-2013, 02:00 PM)Trail Wrote: [ -> ]people complaining about plastic bottles being used more then once. Never heard of Container Deposits? You know, you return your plastic / glass bottles and get money for it back? They either refill those or recycle them.

They still clean them with industrial grade solvants among other things. The plastic decomposes itself (into your drink) without proper treatment, otherwise.

EDIT: Also, I guess I'm just dense, but I didn't get your joke, Sindy. 8I
(05-25-2013, 02:28 PM)Dancing Lady Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2013, 02:00 PM)Trail Wrote: [ -> ]people complaining about plastic bottles being used more then once. Never heard of Container Deposits? You know, you return your plastic / glass bottles and get money for it back? They either refill those or recycle them.

They still clean them with industrial grade solvants among other things. The plastic decomposes itself (into your drink) without proper treatment, otherwise.

EDIT: Also, I guess I'm just dense, but I didn't get your joke, Sindy. 8I

I realize that but unless you are dirty of yourself re-using a plastic bottle to fill it with water or some such really isnt a health issue. But rinse it once or twice to remove the bottles previous contents so you dont get a nasty aftertaste of whatever was in there before.
Spazz, what is a 21 bottle?

/confuz

EDIT: They don't REFILL used plastic bottles. They recycle them.

That would be terribly gross, regardless of what solvents they used to clean it.

Ew.
Pages: 1 2 3