Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PvP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I was on my corsair carrying loot from battle when some other corsair player demanded I drop my cargo or be destroyed I refused so he/she opened fire just wanna know is this within the rules or not?

I didnt fire back as I didnt wanna step my foot in it
That was Illogical at least. Are you sure you both were under cirsair tag?
You could try to ask for justice from the Elders or so (irp)
You've been around for ages, surely you dont need others to tell you the rules? Regardless, in most situations this would be against the rules, but as we all know there are countless different ways it could have come about; Did you perhaps take the loot from him, or from a transport he had killed first? Was your corsair only saying he was a corsair, and not using the ID? Were you taking the loot to an enemy of the corsairs?

The list goes on, and more information, or a sanction report is probly the best course here.
i would say that if the both of you had Sair ID the other player would be breaking 6.9
Corsairs are cruel with the others, and cruel with each other sometimes, too.
There might be many iRP excuses for what was done, as Hone mentioned.
Or that might be an ooRP revenge for being killed on another character, that happens.

You have to think yourself what was the case.
It's always more fun for both sides to keep the consequences inRP. (Unless the other one won't play along.)
(05-25-2013, 10:02 AM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]You've been around for ages, surely you dont need others to tell you the rules? Regardless, in most situations this would be against the rules, but as we all know there are countless different ways it could have come about; Did you perhaps take the loot from him, or from a transport he had killed first? Was your corsair only saying he was a corsair, and not using the ID? Were you taking the loot to an enemy of the corsairs?

The list goes on, and more information, or a sanction report is probly the best course here.

I know been around for ages but this is always a touchy subject and since I hardly ever use non-generic id's thought I best ask as don't wanna get myself in the dumps.

Yes both corsair Id and iff.

Loot was from npc which I was taking back to base as only use my sair cruiser to hunt npcs/missions when bored on my pirate.