Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why was my posts deleted in thread????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why re my posts deleted on this thread

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...347&page=6

answer the question someone please ?
KKB .
(05-25-2013, 10:44 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]KKB .

that dosnt answer the questiom
Suggestion:

[Image: character02bladewolf.png]
still not the answer
[Image: Robot_Wolf_by_sthephanymel.jpg]

Does this help?

EDIT: its from anther galaxy!!!!
I don't know what you're asking, so here's a picture of Batman riding a rainbow robot unicorn.

[Image: il_fullxfull.156654686.jpg]
It looks like your posts were removed because you insulted another member, which is not allowed on this forum. It also looks like you changed the spelling slightly in the words you used which means you knew they were inappropriate when you typed them. Be glad that nothing else happened. You that again and you might see your posting rights go away.
(05-25-2013, 11:44 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like your posts were removed because you insulted another member, which is not allowed on this forum. It also looks like you changed the spelling slightly in the words you used which means you knew they were inappropriate when you typed them. Be glad that nothing else happened. You that again and you might see your posting rights go away.

techonly who I insalted isn't a member of this community so I don't see how it was a problem ?
Just leave the insults off the forum no matter who it is.
Pages: 1 2