Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Do we need more 'Sanction Admins'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think I remember this begin brought up before, then Xoria got the job but here goes again.

I think we need another one or two new admin crew members on the Discovery server, lets face it the current crew is out of action and Korrd had near enough 120+ sanction reports to drudge through. Even if you love your job, I would hate to go through all of them in my free time. This is a voluntary job in my knowledge.

Are we able to get more admins that have proved their worth?
This has been brought up before for at least 1337 times. Seriously, the idea is getting old and overspammed. Why did you even post this if you saw the other threads? I mean, come on...
' Wrote:This has been brought up before for at least 1337 times. Seriously, the idea is getting old and overspammed. Why did you even post this if you saw the other threads? I mean, come on...
The last post I saw was around 2 months ago. But I am bringing this up due to the recent status of the admin crew.
pick me pick me!
' Wrote:pick me pick me!

Dear god, no.
While, personally, I think we could use a few more, just to spread the work around, and get a bit more admin presence, I'm sure the admins will claim they've got everything well in hand.

Another problem, is whom would you have as an admin? Who, out of all of this community, are fair and balanced enough to be an admin? I think you'll find only a very few.

I would make a motion toward gathering more forum moderators. We've only two at this point, and while the Admins do have moderating powers, they've a lot on their plates.
If anyone was to get another job, my vote would be Unselie, unless he(she?) doesn't want it.
' Wrote:The last post I saw was around 2 months ago. But I am bringing this up due to the recent status of the admin crew.

Then you're surely missing stuff.:P
Eta...what are you talking about?
I really dont remember a recent call for more admins. If we're missing some, please show us.
I do think we need more admins but I've only been here since may..
If the amdins now would take any person I'd be fine to put time in since I am on summer break but I'd be limited to weekends after the summer break.
Pages: 1 2 3