Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-27-2013, 09:31 AM)Johnathan Nox Carter Wrote: [ -> ]Well - to clarify, though i believe you might have understood this already:

The current nations/houses that can be found in the Discovery universe are:
Liberty - which you could compare to the USA, hence american-english speakers.
Bretonia - which would be the equivalent of UK, english speakers.
Rheinland - technically Germany, thus german speakers.
Kusari - who may be compared to Japan, so mandarin speakers i believe (feel free to correct me).
Gallia, a house which was formed later - comparable to France, so french speakers.
The Outcasts (La Nation Maltese), a nation formed from remnants of the sleeper ship Hispania - technically italian speakers.
The Corsairs (Imperio del Corsairo), another nation which came to be from the Hispania - spanish speakers.

A general idea. Yes... but,

Liberty - United States, Canada, parts of Mexico.
Bretonia - Britain, Scottland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden.
Rheinland - Germany, Poland, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Denmark.
Kusari - Japan, Philippines, South Korea
Hispania (Outcasts / Corsairs) - In theory, it could be any hispanic speaking country. So... Italy, Spain, Mexico, Ecuador, Brazil ect.
Gallia - France, Luxemburg, Belgium, Netherlands

Quote:You could claim you were an outcast that found another path - though you have to keep in mind that all outcasts are (from what i know) dependent on a drug, Cardamine, which is illegal - hence that character would end up becoming a criminal either way.

Cardamine in large quantity is illegal within all of the houses, (Liberty, Bretonia, Rheinland, Kusari, and Gallia.)

In Bretonia (and I believe Liberty) cardamine is legal as long as it stays under the legal limit. In Bretonia the legal limit is five units. Might be less in Liberty.

Cardamine usage in Kusari is highly illegal, if you have an addiction, you're barred from any form of service within the Kusari populace. I'm not sure if there is a legal limit in Rheinland or if it's completely outlawed.

Gallia has a far harsher punishment than the other houses. Rather than a fine, or jail time. It's death.
You can find all the laws for all of the houses here. There's lots of helpful stuff lying around on the forums.

Welcome aboard, and good luck. Your enthusiasm is excellent.

(05-27-2013, 10:14 AM)Alan Martins Wrote: [ -> ]well i don't have much to say,but if you ever feel like trading,look up Gateway.Not BowEx.lord not those snobs.

I resent this! We're not snobs at all, we're just better than Gateway Wink
if you wanna argue,let's take it outside.no need to mess up this guys thread any more.
Pages: 1 2