Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Site Speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today Myself and one or two others have been having a problem with the loading
speed on the site, with some pages actually timing out. There doesn't seem to be any
geographical ties. So I wonder if anyone else has had problems, what they could be
and if there is anything we can do to counter it.

Computer Dummies Inc.

Hoodlum :unsure:
I thought i was the only one with that problem.
I also got SQL errors from the site is some ocations.
Same here, thought it was because the access points trippin' (and they were doing that too), but after the problem solved... yep, same here
Same here.... But I thought my network was on the fritz.... (Trillian decided to randomly shut off a couple of times..... Now I'll have to look into that further.... )
I have this problem for about 3 days now, already contacted hoster but they don't know what's the cause yet. Seems to be related to DB server speed.
aaaah thats good. ithought it was jut me and i was blaming my internet * looks worryingly at the big dent in his router*
Thanks Guys, I always feel better when its not just me. Not fully understanding the
lurking box in the corner does leave me feeling a little paranoid sometimes, with
the feeling that it knows I'm dumb and is just out to get me.
*Looks over shoulder* Ok nobody else here now ...

Hoodlum :D