Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: base proplem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have build wapon platform but the comand for setting it i have make all the stuff wuht /pos and i want o trye it and then i trype but every time is say out of range
It seems you only typed some numbers wrong
the proplem is how i have to set it and i have wrote me the numbers on a letter so i xcant make any nubers wrong

i must have the way to set the damn wapon platform
uhm... i explain on german .

Du fliegst raus darfst die waffenplatformen nur max. 4 k von der Basis weitwegmachen . wo du die platform haben willst machst du /pos dann gibt der dir Koordinaten so. dann gehst du zu deiner Basis machst Login , dann machst du /base defensemode set (platform modul nummer) coord.

und sie ist platziert

---just so he understands
es geht nich es geht einfach nicht

it dont work i try it so often
ich kann dir ingame helfen wenn du willst kann sie für dich positionieren weisst ich hab Erfahrung damit
Coordinates and orientation are posted with spaces rather then commas in the base interface. If you've read out the coords/orientation with /pos, replace commas by spaces.
Sorry if i might speak some german in here ~ just so he can understand hope this isnt any prob.