Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New_World_user! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery Forums! I am New_World_Order and I LOVE Freelancer! I've played the vanilla game plenty of times and the Discovery Mod enough to understand what's going on.

Well, almost everything.

Browsing the wiki, I found out about the 'hidden factions' if you may call them that. The Phantoms, Coalition Remnants and the Remnants of the Alliance all fascinated me. Then, the Player Factions came into play and I had to get into the community.

So here I am, hopefully will play Multiplayer soon, but I do prefer Singleplayer, but hey! Who knows? You might just be seeing a fresh new member to the Discovery Universe sooner or later!
First of all, allow me to share a warm Welcome to Disco!

Now, just in case - if you plan on joining us on the multiplayer side of this mod, i'd recommend you give a read to the rules and guidelines around here. They are very helpful and might get you out of a lot of trouble.

I would also like to note (just in case) that the faction called "Phantoms" has been disbanded on the Disco server, so don't get too attached to it in case you plan on playing on the official server.

Aside from this - what can i say... feel free to ask anything else you need and good luck!
Welcome!
If you decide to join the server, read this or other helpful guides.
Hope you decide to hop in.