Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery players,

I've been on the server fairly regularly on various characters for about a month now. I used to play on another server during the 4.83 days, and am just recently getting back to it. I look forward to getting involved with player factions and taking part in the discovery universe!
Hi Trieste,

Welcome aboard! Make sure you read the server & forum rules.

Have fun!
Welcome to Disco!

Now, as Landers suggested - you should read the rules and guidelines found here on the forum, as they will be helpful along your journey with us. Aside from that, if you have any questions - feel free to ask, most of us will gladly help.

Anyway, good luck and have fun!
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]
Welcome!
Good to hear, that You want to join a faction. This is, what disco makes disco. Alone it is nice, inside a faction is is great.

Look into the various threads and talk a lot, when You´re flying. Then for sure You will find a group to hop in.
just starting out....ahhhh those were the days, a whole new universe to explore and places to find

envy you
Hello there, as what Landers and Johnathan said, Read Server & Server Rules, If you want to be Lawful, Read the Laws of Bretonia Liberty etc, Under the name of LAWS OF SIRIUS.,...

Aside from that Welcome, and enjoy your stay here,If you have Questions Fire away...