Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Latakia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// information at a preparation stage //

Location: Dublin system, over Battleship Essex ~ 35к. Necessary procedures and documents will be directed to the Mr. Magnus Page soon.
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

To: Owners of Latakia Station
Subject: Encouragement message
Encrypted: None
Priority: Low

(05-31-2013, 06:28 AM)Morigan Wrote: [ -> ]// information at a preparation stage //

Location: Dublin system, over Battleship Essex ~ 35к. Necessary procedures and documents will be directed to the Mr. Magnus Page soon.

[Image: dl001.jpg]

Greetings,

I'm very happy to see your announcement. Also, I am extremely curious to see what offer will have your station. Liberty Trade Shipping is looking forward to any possible future collaboration in Dublin System. But we need to know first what affiliation will have your base. I hope to be a lawful one... Anyway, we inted to track closely this communication channel.

Good luck!

With respect,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::
To: David Leroy

[Image: 44454301.jpg]

Konnichiwa David-san !

Docking guaranteed. But now base has no official status, closed for trade and other activity. I need to discuss some details with respected Guild Master Taro Katsuo, and get his approval before i will be able to take further steps. The situation go wary fast and we had no opportunity to discuss it. Then, request will be sent to Bretonian Approved Bases and Registration. It will take some time.

With the best regards,
Johnny Smirnoff

Konnichiwa

Unfortunately, the political situation now doesn't leave a choice.
Base self-destructed by order of Guild Master Taro Katsuo.

Sayonara !
Greetings.
Is the station operational or not? And if yes, where? Couldn't find it above the Essex.
Base was Killed by the Baf