Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How do I create my own unofficial Group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cNo info regarding the process of creating an unofficial Group on Disco 24/7.
I've seen no stickied threads on this topic.
Only endless official threads with no end of confusion.

I have some mates I want to tag up and roll around with.
Doing some light RP along the way.

Please be friendly. Smile lol
You just create it. No need for anything formal.
Just find a concept, do a write-up in the "Unofficial Factions and Groups" section of the forum, and supply your ships with tags / prefixes; and you're all set.

If it's just for you and your mates, you can skip the concept and write-up and just share tags. You don't need to do anything fancy.
(05-31-2013, 09:16 AM)Salvation Wrote: [ -> ]I have some mates I want to tag up and roll around with.
Doing some light RP along the way.

The server isn't really meant to be light RP; You should try to RP as much as possible.
Simple really - you can just set things up so you use neutral or the same ID - so you can go the same places and don't use any tag - I've been doing that for a while now with some players I know. If you want to create an unofficial faction then you get the same ID and then tag them.
(06-06-2013, 07:10 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]The server isn't really meant to be light RP; You should try to RP as much as possible.

What server are you playing on? As long as they do not overstep rules, they can freely play on the server and have fun, RP or not.
(06-06-2013, 08:25 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2013, 07:10 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]The server isn't really meant to be light RP; You should try to RP as much as possible.

What server are you playing on? As long as they do not overstep rules, they can freely play on the server and have fun, RP or not.

And the rules just happen to mention:

Quote:1.1 Discovery Freelancer 24/7 RP (Discovery RP) is a ROLEPLAYING SERVER. Role playing is REQUIRED while playing here.

Your RP can be light, you don't have to put a huge focus on it, but it is still required. What server are you playing on?
If you decide to use a protected tag for your group, check this page for faction tag commands. Creating a new tag costs 50 million credits.