Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Zhe Boss/Wantannabe - 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zhe Boss/Wantannabe has broken the follow rule

Code:
2.1 Following actions are considered cheating on server:
- Using non-Discovery mods, speed-related and loot-related mods especially, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships;
- Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay;

All of your ships have been deleted and all associated accounts including shared ones have been banned. If you wish to continue to playing on new accounts you are free to do so.

Please do not cheat. It ruins fun for everyone.

To the people who reported Zhe Boss, sorry that it's taken so long to get this sorted. It took a while to collect all of the evidence.

Admin link: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97205
I am aware of cosenquences that I can get by posting here, but I need to ask.

Quote:Shared ships/accounts

Now, I've had to check following ships:

(SR~Assyria's.Sunrise and (SR~Prosperity (or perhaps (SR~The.Prosperity)- im stoned, my brain is on stand-by.

Those two were shared to Zhe Boss from earlier yet, he haven't used any of them lately.

I was using armoury much more lately while Assyria's.Sunrise was dedicated by another guy as personal vessel, but we didn't made new account.

Therefore, I would ask to set them up movecharcodes so I could retrieve them back. I actualy forgot who had acess to those.

edit: it says that they're banned ye,
I'd like to double check that his XA ships were deleted as faction lead if they hadn't been previously to this. XA-Sonya.Larsson with possible variants. Kicked him a while ago for inactivity, although I'm not sure if his ship was renamed or deleted.
Can you also send PM with Onyx|-tagged chars that were wiped?
(05-31-2013, 10:23 PM)Project Lerdi Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware of cosenquences that I can get by posting here, but I need to ask.

Quote:Shared ships/accounts

Now, I've had to check following ships:

(SR~Assyria's.Sunrise and (SR~Prosperity (or perhaps (SR~The.Prosperity)- im stoned, my brain is on stand-by.

Those two were shared to Zhe Boss from earlier yet, he haven't used any of them lately.

I was using armoury much more lately while Assyria's.Sunrise was dedicated by another guy as personal vessel, but we didn't made new account.

Therefore, I would ask to set them up movecharcodes so I could retrieve them back. I actualy forgot who had acess to those.

edit: it says that they're banned ye,

I haven't used them at all so that's a valid claim, please return them.

(06-01-2013, 04:28 PM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to double check that his XA ships were deleted as faction lead if they hadn't been previously to this. XA-Sonya.Larsson with possible variants. Kicked him a while ago for inactivity, although I'm not sure if his ship was renamed or deleted.

The ship was scrapped earlier.

(06-02-2013, 05:56 AM)utrack Wrote: [ -> ]Can you also send PM with Onyx|-tagged chars that were wiped?

I also haven't used them so please return them to their owners.
(06-02-2013, 10:13 AM)Zhe Boss Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2013, 04:28 PM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to double check that his XA ships were deleted as faction lead if they hadn't been previously to this. XA-Sonya.Larsson with possible variants. Kicked him a while ago for inactivity, although I'm not sure if his ship was renamed or deleted.

The ship was scrapped earlier.

Good to know, thanks.
What about the Onyx| Carrier?... It says its banned.
Quote:If your ship was banned it's because it was on an account that was also being used by someone who was cheating. We are continuing to discuss this, but as of now all ships that were connected to this will not be coming back.

The ships will not be getting returned.
I've never used them so please give them back. Especially that Onyx| carrier. I'm not even merely connected to them.

(I used the (SR~ ships 6 or 7 months ago, now that should be enough for them to be unbanned)
What about my *SoS*-Barbaros, SA_Interceptor_SNAKE and a Repair ship (forgot the name) ??? Now I'm not sure if I bought this from him though, but that Account got banned for some reason, just wondering.