Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Because I am a good son...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was on my mother's laptop and decided, for whatever reason, to disable the desktop and hid the start menu, place a blue screen as the background, and replace every windows sound file the Rick rolling song and as a final touch I flipped the screen orientation.

I am a good son, I promise.

;D Cannot wait to get the call on this one.

In other news.... what's your mommiez skype info!? :l I have a new assignment I must interview moms for school project.

Rolleyes School is sooooo LAME!
(06-01-2013, 06:53 AM)Zigeris Wrote: [ -> ]In other news.... what's your mommiez skype info!? :l I have a new assignment I must interview moms for school project.

I wouldn't trust you anywhere near or associated with my mother.

Even with the fact that she's 6 feet under the dirt, still wouldn't trust you.
(06-01-2013, 06:53 AM)Zigeris Wrote: [ -> ]I was on my mother's laptop and decided, for whatever reason, to disable the desktop and hid the start menu, place a blue screen as the background, and replace every windows sound file the Rick rolling song and as a final touch I flipped the screen orientation.

I am a good son, I promise.

;D Cannot wait to get the call on this one.

In other news.... what's your mommiez skype info!? :l I have a new assignment I must interview moms for school project.

Post the list of questions you are going to ask and I will see if my mother will answer them.

That's as close to an 'interview' as you are going to get with my non-tech savvy mum. lol
How old are you?
No no Narc I asked the mumz questions...

No mumz ask me questions though if age is an issue I'll gladly make myself older!
You're drunk. Take a break.
Drunk no no I needz mum data!
I'd give you my mothers details, but I'd have to charge.

And then I'd Blame Your Mother
Not sure if you're all there, man.
Rodent pls need good grades to go to college pls provide mum )))))))))))))))))))))
Pages: 1 2