Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Q_Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cant use Zonur ID and a Pilgrim Liner
So Im going to whine here Sad
Well, think it logically. Zoners are against slave trading, the pilgrim is a slave liner.
Something doesn't compute if you try to mix both in the same cooking recipe.
(06-02-2013, 02:13 AM)Saberuneko Wrote: [ -> ]Well, think it logically. Zoners are against slave trading,

No they're not. A few individuals do not set the norm for all. That's like saying all Freelancers work for the LN
(06-02-2013, 02:13 AM)Saberuneko Wrote: [ -> ]Well, think it logically. Zoners are against slave trading, the pilgrim is a slave liner.

Remove your head.
Where it says that Pilgrim is a Slave Liner?
The infocvard says that It was used mostly for it
It doesnt say "Pilgrim Slave Liner" Tongue
And I can't fly a turtle with Wild ID. Q_Q
(06-02-2013, 09:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]And I can't fly a turtle with Wild ID. Q_Q

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoSi2n_7ueO6tM9RqiLLa...seA54gyKQA]
Oh boy, disco forums! Time for QQ!

(06-02-2013, 02:13 AM)Saberuneko Wrote: [ -> ]Well, think it logically. Zoners are against slave trading, the pilgrim is a slave liner.

"Slave liner" is merely a nickname. It was not designed by or for slavers.

And the tech category is totally inappropriate. It should be Generic Civilian, or maybe Junker. Generic Unlawful is ridiculous.
In fact I made a thread about that.

Edit: Also, I always see people I want to RP with in the player list, and when I get to that system they're gone. QQ
(06-02-2013, 10:04 PM)Ed- Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2013, 09:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]And I can't fly a turtle with Wild ID. Q_Q

incorrect use of meme

sanction
(06-02-2013, 10:08 PM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2013, 10:04 PM)Ed- Wrote: [ -> ]

incorrect use of meme

sanction

Quote:3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.
Pages: 1 2