Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all in discovery, I'm new here although I've done a bit of role play before. I had a friend that told me about this mod and i just had to come check it out.

If anyone can give me tips on what to do to start, like if i should make a character first or if i should just jump right in that would be great.

Thanks
First of all - Welcome to Disco!

Now, considering what i can see from your post, you might be also new to Freelancer, so the first step would be to try the game on single-player a bit and see how it goes.

Then again, whether you are new or not - after that, i recommend you read the Rules and Guidelines found here on the forum. A helpful link in your case would be this: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=93181

Obviously - if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Good luck and have fun!
Hello there,Nice to see New Comers, as what Johnathan Said, if you are new to the whole Game, Play Single-Player and get used to the game, when you want to Play Multiplayer on the internet, Read Server Rules and Forum Rules, Respect others and the others will respect you, I hope you have fun and Good luck..
If you need anything or you have any Questions, don't be shy and Fire away