Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fat Asian Laughing at Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lord help me, what is the context to this video?

Is he skyping with a starving person?

Is he every pirate staring a transport down?

Or is he just mad?

Why not all?
This is beautiful.
Kim Jong Un laughing at the west.
I'm sorry, but that reminded me so much of a customer that came in this morning.

Not that the customer was fat or asian, just mental like this guy.

Swear to God, he went to every WRX STI we have on the lot, crouched down low, and then sniffed the tail pipes. Deep sniffs - just like a dog going up to another dog's butt and sniffing. Then he went over to the TV in the waiting room and started yelling for Sponge Bob to come on. And while he was waiting for Sponge Bob, he went over to the BRZ and stared at himself in the passenger mirror.

No, he wasn't by himself, and he wasn't the one buying a car. And he was about 30 years old - it was seriously a Rainman sort of thing.
This is me when people complain about the black dragon / mamoru being hard to hit
(06-04-2013, 04:17 AM)Agmen of Eladesor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, but that reminded me so much of a customer that came in this morning.

Not that the customer was fat or asian, just mental like this guy.

Swear to God, he went to every WRX STI we have on the lot, crouched down low, and then sniffed the tail pipes. Deep sniffs - just like a dog going up to another dog's butt and sniffing. Then he went over to the TV in the waiting room and started yelling for Sponge Bob to come on. And while he was waiting for Sponge Bob, he went over to the BRZ and stared at himself in the passenger mirror.

No, he wasn't by himself, and he wasn't the one buying a car. And he was about 30 years old - it was seriously a Rainman sort of thing.
I've had some mad customers, but that kinda takes the cake...
I find it somehow sad.
Da fuq is he eating? That food looks kinda disgusting...
omg salad you're so hilarious
Was that sauce? In a plastic bag? dafuq...
Pages: 1 2