Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: not even the devs will believe this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-04-2013, 12:11 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]Whoever thought adding 15 systems would be a good idea is clearly stupid, especially the few we have that have nothing but two jumpholes and a base.

BUT SPACE FRANCE STRONGK

SPACE FRANCE MIGHTY

SPACE FRANCE BIGGEST FLEET EVEN THOUGH NO CONTACT WITH ANY HOUSES GIVING IT TRADE, PRODUCTION, AND MANUFACTURING ALLOWING FOR EASIER DEVELOPMENT, NO JUMP GATES, NO TRADE LANES, NO DOCKING RINGS, NO EASE OF ANYTHING THAT WOULD LOGICALLY MAKE SENSE TO THEM HAVING A FLEET GREATER THAN FOUR HOUSES COMBINED
(06-04-2013, 03:56 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 12:11 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]Whoever thought adding 15 systems would be a good idea is clearly stupid, especially the few we have that have nothing but two jumpholes and a base.

BUT SPACE FRANCE STRONGK

SPACE FRANCE MIGHTY

SPACE FRANCE BIGGEST FLEET EVEN THOUGH NO CONTACT WITH ANY HOUSES GIVING IT TRADE, PRODUCTION, AND MANUFACTURING ALLOWING FOR EASIER DEVELOPMENT, NO JUMP GATES, NO TRADE LANES, NO DOCKING RINGS, NO EASE OF ANYTHING THAT WOULD LOGICALLY MAKE SENSE TO THEM HAVING A FLEET GREATER THAN FOUR HOUSES COMBINED

Space France hasn't gone up against Space Germany yet.

And logic? In Discovery? What are you smoking?

Remember their history from Earth!
Space Germany has less military power than Space AMERICA right now.

But isn't that the case on earth too?

Hue.
(06-04-2013, 04:33 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]Space Germany has less military power than Space AMERICA right now.

But isn't that the case on earth too?

Hue.

They havent annexed poland yet, I guess we can pretend thats the coalition
Unless I am mistaken the Gallic successes are currently being led by ether a woman or a Corsican. I cant wait to find out if the Gallic leader gets burned at the stake or gets put on an island (Joan of Arc - burned and Napoleon exiled to St Helena).
... so who is space China?
I'm Space China.
(06-04-2013, 06:41 PM)AeternusDoleo Wrote: [ -> ]... so who is space China?

ZA?
The Phantoms

gmg ofc
Pages: 1 2 3