Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Everyone, I'm New!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let Me introduce Myself, My name is Angel, but you can call me Armund, I've been playing freelancer from a long time ago, The Single player mode only, it was great, but recently heard about Discovery and its wonders, so i did my research and found this, So I Installed the mod and I've been playing for 2 days now. And That's it, I'm a new guy, I really Would appreciate any kind of help, links, tips and Stuff, I'm really new with forums and Role Play, Also I'm from Venezuela, Sorry if i have misspellings.

Have a Good Day, and Thank you for any reply.
There is a side menu on the forums that has most of the links you would ever need. The "Rules" link is located underneath Download and Install. Check that out when you can. Also, the wiki has a lot of useful information (both canonical and not) if you feel like exploring around there.

Other than that. Welcome to the server. As time goes on, you won't really need to worry about spelling errors, trust me when I say you'll improve your role-play over the course of time you're here.
Welcome:
it's always a great thing to have new player
remember that you can always ask the people in-game or at the Forums for help they will always help

Cya and have fun!
First of all, allow me to share a warm Welcome to Disco!

Now, as the above members have mentioned - you should check the rules and guidelines found here on the forums, so you can make sure how things go, after that feel free to dive in the fun.

On a side note: Funny, if you're name is Angel then you'll probably get along well with the [Angels].

Then again - good luck, have fun, and feel free to ask if you need anything.
Remember the /restart commands, they are the best friends of new players!

type /restart then the name of a house, or corsair, outcast, miner, nomad, or freelancer, and you get a new ship, more money better maps, appropriate reps, and teleported to the appropriate house.

Remember to only do it on new characters though, as it'l delete your progress.