Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coalition Light Fighter Balance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been flying the Coalition Light Fighter as seen here

[Image: 254px-Partisan.png]

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/KSD-A2800_%2...ht_Fighter

Now while flying it I couldnt help but feel like I was flying a Loki, which made me wonder why is it so heavy ( by LF standards) and yet so weak? It has the lowest of all Regen rates for the LF that it will mainly combats such as The Sea Serpent The Decurion and The Scimitar as well as the House police Light fighters ( The Liberator/Phantom/Hussar/Drake). I think it strange that it is a Light Fighter that uses some of the hardest core drain weapons of any faction and yet it has a very low Regen rate. I feel that it should be balanced like a Loki. anybody have any other thoughts? any SCRA have any opinions?
Ill bump this cause I would like some serious feed back on my thoughts and, I would like other peoples opinions.
Quote:RE: Discovery 4.87 Balance Log
Fighter Balance:

Partisan, Coalition Light Fighter, now has a CD/T slot.
Powercore and rest of the stats are same as before.

Next on the list: Fighters

So Partisan will remain same as it now. Ive been told that Kalashnikov guns gonna be fixed, but I dont know if its true. Partisan is definitly not the best Light Fighter, with not best firepower/armor/agility/size. It have its uses, but its weaker then any of our closest factions comparsions.

Easiest way to just stop using it and take VHF or anyother LF you can get.