Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To; Zoner Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey ...
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=99858
You are Meta Gaming not Golanski..

One Does not simply Capture Bases Full of other Marines and Order Agents Easily...
And also you are posting OORP in a Comm Channel
Don't worry, what goes around, comes around, Ghost.Radical.

They are powergaming like I've never seen before on this scale. It's funny actually.
Lol...

The Q_Q from the ZA is starting even sooner than I predicted.

I expected the ZA to at least put up a good inRP fight for a few days, but it's not even 24 hours and it's already diminished to OORP complaining and powergaming from the ZA.

Just hilarious. *grabs popcorn*
Inb4 over NINE million LWB marines which I invited via Brad, the master chef.
None of sides handeles it well. Omicron only adds more metagaming with his posts.

This overtaking situation have potential. ZA already managed to make bases and fortify all access to 74. ooRP'ly they wining.
Id sugjest stop that senseless forum crap and do some actual work ingame. No-one can claim system as his if another party have decent presence there. Player bases that controls exists from system is good point to start for overtaking a system. Lilbit silly one, but who cares?
Don't forget the 20 BILLION Zonurs on FP11 rising up against their former-Zoner brothers from the "Alliance" who are now keeping them under hostage from lack of food because OSI can't supply anymore...
Sorry, manhattan is now Xeno base, yn
leave pls
Those bases guarding O-74? Npnp.

Order has more than enough caps to pop them. Expect those bases to become green messages soon.
* Remilia Scarlet goes to make GMG Kaichou to defend zoners :v
Right, Omicron shoots people without notice , finds an excuse to engage us and now the trolls
More metagaming more lies into to turn everyone against Very order of him
How would I lie if the idiot himself attacked us first and admitted so, stop blaiming ass and blaim the order syndrom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6