Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi people, I'm new. Kinda?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, hello hello. Just wanted to make a small introduction to get myself started into this community, because it looks wonderful and I'm very glad my friend introduced me to it (He's awesome, if you know who I'm talking about you understand how cool he is). Anyways. To clarify what I mean by "Kinda" new, I've been playing disco on and off for about a year, which, in retrospect, is still very new, as I see there are people who have stuck with it since initial development that was what, over ten years ago? Extremely impressed by that, by the way. Right, back on topic. I wanted to get into the community here as while I may have a basic understanding of the factions and ships and what not, I still feel like the community has been at an arm's length away with me not being entirely active in the game and barely touching the forums. Lately though I've been getting much more addictive with disco (Probably because I actually got a beginning going with a mining operation for money, rather than relying on some other people to buy me ships and me winding up in debt for millions I can't pay x.x) and I feel like with more play time should come more forum time. Besides, I like to lurk anyways. And if you can't tell, I like to ramble. A lot.
SO.
tl;dr,
Hi. Aww
Welcome to the forums, pal! Glad to see you're finally getting active after I bugged you till you played again.
Yes, and thanks for bugging me. Now you won't be able to get me to play any other games because I plan to no-life on this one from now on.
But brooo, at least join K'Hara.
Welcome to discovery mate! If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

I'm a member of the [Angels] and I love it to help people.
Well - since it seems you know your way around, i can only greet you with a warm Welcome to Disco! (the forum-side, probably)

Then again - if you ever need anything, most of us will gladly help.

Good luck and have fun!