Discovery Gaming Community
TAZ in O-49 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: TAZ in O-49 (/showthread.php?tid=3381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TAZ in O-49 - Eppy - 07-20-2007

This issue came up a couple of weeks ago. As is now, the TAZ don't have a home system, but, by some of the best RP on the forum, it should be Omega-49. That is, by server rules, not allowed, but because of said excellent RP, I propose we allow them guard system rights to the system.

TAZ in O-49 - MrSns - 07-20-2007

Ok i personaly think that they are a great group of guys and have Emence Pertenoal for more Exelant RP.

I vote Yes. But dont know if it will help yet seeing as im the 3rd voter

TAZ in O-49 - Gamazson - 07-20-2007

I'll give that a yes too. O-49 belonging to a faction will not disrupt anything more than a H-Fuel trade route and my source to get Mini Razor's. Besides they deserve it.

TAZ in O-49 - Mr_3ppozz - 07-20-2007

Voted Yes, groups who have a solid RP story should have a homebase, in this case let it be O-49, no problems there. BTW they dont have to change the entire system, its already been outfitted:)

TAZ in O-49 - Panzer - 07-20-2007

1st, I'd prefer to hear out Mal on this.
2nd Taz are zoners in a pure form, they don't need to control anything actually. Omega 49 could imo be their zone of influence like theta for AW untill recently. Peace-keeping and the likes...

Voted yes anyway. An official approval on some sort of clan control is well-deserved in this situation.

TAZ in O-49 - BestFlyerHere - 07-20-2007

I really like all of the TAZ, but I voted no on this one. I feel that no matter how good a group is at RP, which TAZ are, they should not be given an exception to the rules. No vanilla systems, or any added before 4.80

Sorry...

TAZ in O-49 - Exile - 07-20-2007

Voted yes
Great RP, good members, great group:)

TAZ in O-49 - Malaclypse 666 - 07-20-2007

' Wrote:Voted yes
Great RP, good members, great group:)

Well, I'm a bit speechless.

Thank you all for the vote of confidence. I was beginning to think that all the heavy-handed stories and myths and Discordian crap had driven most folk in the opposite direction; that we'd all be hunted down and killed just so we'd shut up.

Wait, ouch.. that just opened a huge scab. Of course I refer to our seemingly absent but still-revered member of honor, Harlequinn.

Back to business. Da rules is da rules. I'm gonna vote "no" myself, just for that reason.

Never fear. The Waverly Cabal, the ELF Cabal, the Kell Commune, and all the others will still be hangin' out at Port Canaria, Veranda Incognita, Crater Lake, the deLuna Plantation and environs.. (ghosts invited to hang out as well..); but we should be required, just like any other faction, to abide by the rules.

That said, and with my current limitations to getting on line and trading my butt off, the TAZ may still be up for a home. Mal has a soft spot in his heart for that bloody Baffin system, where he discovered the squishies, made friends with the original Colonial Remnant, and tried to "off" himself in the sun one strange evening. Never mind that we never got Bora Bora to plunk down as the home planet.. one magically appeared anyway! Now we find that it's a huge hollow geode with mystical properties within; a Palace for Pineal Augmentation!

I will watch the poll results with great interest, Epyon. But, I consider the final tally as Null and Void, and expect no further consideration by Admin or Igiss. It is enough that you've given an old man a warm feeling of accomplishment and renewed belonging.

Thanks again,
Mal

TAZ in O-49 - Eppy - 07-20-2007

Oh, don't be so modest, Mal. The way I see it, nobody was using the system, and you guys came and made something awesome out of it. You don't even need the whole system, but I think the TAZ at least deserve control of the areas around the actual planet and Lanzarrotte. That seems at least fair.

TAZ in O-49 - Ant - 07-20-2007

I think Templar already said it(about ZOI).
That's a "no" from me as well.