Discovery Gaming Community
Damn ionstorm! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Damn ionstorm! (/showthread.php?tid=38555)

Pages: 1 2

Damn ionstorm! - peter123 - 04-18-2010

Ok i have a enormous problem with disco. Everything is wrong. When i dock minute passes until it starts. My scanners show me players from 55k and my messages comes to other players after few minutes. But thats not the worst. I was fighting with guy when i suddenly saw my guns dont work. I hit him with inferno then nothing -no shied damge. I had to run away. when i was 5 k from him i saw my hull is getting low . I died and messege has show me he killed me ! How he was about 7k far to me when its happened.

So is it another hacker attack ? Server maintenance or my net connection is to slow? What should i do to fix that annoying bug?

Damn ionstorm! - Ebon - 04-18-2010

I think that you just have lags, yours connection fault.

No one else have such things, soooo. Sth up to you.

Damn ionstorm! - peter123 - 04-18-2010

So theres way to fix it?

Damn ionstorm! - Akura - 04-18-2010

Wait til it dies down a bit?

Get a new ISP?

Damn ionstorm! - Anonymous User - 04-18-2010

' Wrote:Ok i have a enormous problem with disco. Everything is wrong. When i dock minute passes until it starts. My scanners show me players from 55k and my messages comes to other players after few minutes. But thats not the worst. I was fighting with guy when i suddenly saw my guns dont work. I hit him with inferno then nothing -no shied damge. I had to run away. when i was 5 k from him i saw my hull is getting low . I died and messege has show me he killed me ! How he was about 7k far to me when its happened.

So is it another hacker attack ? Server maintenance or my net connection is to slow? What should i do to fix that annoying bug?

have the same if i forget to stop my downloads....

are you downloading while playing? or maybe a lot of internetrequire'n programms?

Damn ionstorm! - ~WD~Percy1979 - 04-19-2010

Ok, well, the server is also laggy for me, too. but i dont have so heavy lags as the Topic Starter. After the Ddos Attacks the server is very laggy. I hope the Admins shall repair it or do something against this issue.

my average Ping is normaly 60-80, fluct: 0-5 ms and 2-5 % loss, that is not well, but it is playable.

after the Serverdown, my average Ping is most over 100, fluct: 20-40 ms, loss: 10-20 %, that is terrible and either Roleplay or PVP dosnt make fun in anyway.

Damn ionstorm! - sean24 - 04-19-2010

Ive had similar symptoms during a large gamma fight a few days ago. I was killed- by someone who we had already killed, 5 minutes after he was killed hehe.

I don't experiance this all the time though. It's just been the one so far.

Also- don't change ISP yet. Test out your connection in other online games. Join medium ping servers and stuff while you do it.

Damn ionstorm! - peter123 - 04-22-2010

Now i know what was the problem. My brothers was using same port as me so they caused overload. Thanks for help i fixed it but server is still laggy and i dont cause it. After DDos attack many more weird things happens. In exemple:many mysterious kills by schrodingers cat. Who is he ?

Damn ionstorm! - Alex. - 04-22-2010

' Wrote:In exemple:many mysterious kills by schrodingers cat. Who is he ?
Schroedinger's Cat is in the message that comes up when someone gets killed by the server or by an admin.

A&L also has a BHG| char called Schroedinger's Cat.

Damn ionstorm! - Blaze - 04-22-2010

Do you play on a wireless connection?