Discovery Gaming Community
Few questions about SCRA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Few questions about SCRA (/showthread.php?tid=43472)

Pages: 1 2

Few questions about SCRA - nuja - 07-08-2010

I was looking for some player fraction to join
never been i any player just npc fractions and i am realy interested in SCRA so can anyone tell me what to do to become one of them?
i have expiriance in playing disco but i am not that active in forum
Is it posible to join SCRA npc fraction? (just put scra tag and buy their ID)
if i become one of SCRA members can i chose ship or i must buy ship what they give to me?
Can i fly trought sirius and kill avryone who is not SCRA? (of corse when i give rp reasion to that player that i am gona to destroy) and who is real enemy of SCRA?
Can i have more than one character in SCRA when i join?

Hope that someone can help me!

Few questions about SCRA - Schatten Research Facility - 07-08-2010

SCRA are invite only - you need to apply for it in the Faction Recruitment > SCRA thread in the forums. If you're interested in the SCRA just for their "can kill anyone" ID, then you're precisely the type that the SCRA are closed to. They're looking for experienced and active RP'ers both in game and in forum, you might want to spend more time on the forums before you consider applying. Ships are available on a rank by rank basis, and every old member of the Alliance is the enemy of the Coalition.

Few questions about SCRA - cmfalconer - 07-08-2010

]
I was looking for some player fraction to join
never been i any player just npc fractions and i am realy interested in SCRA so can anyone tell me what to do to become one of them?
i have expiriance in playing disco but i am not that active in forum
[/quote]
Forum experience is a definite plus. It's where a lot of RP is done for SCRA. forum search for it in the R/P section and brush up

[quote= Wrote:
Is it posible to join SCRA npc fraction? (just put scra tag and buy their ID)
Yes, but you have to wait until our recruitment is open. We just went through a recruitment cycle, so it may be a little bit yet. Keep an eye out on the Recruitment Thread and read up on past recruitment cycles to give you an idea what it's like.

]
if i become one of SCRA members can i chose ship or i must buy ship what they give to me?
[/quote]
Ship-type allowances are dependent on rank. Not every joe can go about in a Typhoon. Check the Faction Status to get some info on ranks and ships and such.

[quote=' Wrote:
Can i fly trought sirius and kill avryone who is not SCRA? (of corse when i give rp reasion to that player that i am gona to destroy) and who is real enemy of SCRA?
While the technical answer is "yes", the correct answer is Hell no you cannot go kill anyone you want. Again, the faction status above is a good source of information on who we do and do not shoot.

]
Can i have more than one character in SCRA when i join?[/quote]
Start with one. Your character can have multiple ships upon correct rank, but start with one and go from there. High Command permission is required in this.

=================================
[quote= Wrote:
SCRA are invite only - you need to apply for it in the Faction Recruitment > SCRA thread in the forums. If you're interested in the SCRA just for their "can kill anyone" ID, then you're precisely the type that the SCRA are closed to. They're looking for experienced and active RP'ers both in game and in forum, you might want to spend more time on the forums before you consider applying. Ships are available on a rank by rank basis, and every old member of the Alliance is the enemy of the Coalition.

Precisely the reason that you need to find a current member of the SCRA to answer questions like this. We are N O T invite only, we DO NOT consider all former Alliance members enemies, and we ARE NOT against newer players going through recruitment.

Please, get your information right or don't bother posting.

Few questions about SCRA - bluntpencil2001 - 07-08-2010

[Image: russian_civil_war_1918-1920_leon_trotsky.jpg]

Follow the advice of this man, and cmfalconer, our voices of wisdom.

Few questions about SCRA - nuja - 07-08-2010

Big thx for help!

Just one more thing is on my mind
If you are not invite only, is it posible to make new character, neutral to SCRA, and go to omega 52, buy ID and make tag by doing missions and buy one of SCRA ships
and like that be one of SCRA npc fraction

Is that posible and is it legal?

Few questions about SCRA - Turkish - 07-08-2010

Not it is not possible, the only way by which you can join the SCRA is through the recruitment process. Unfortunately you'll have to wait until the next cycle to make your application.

Few questions about SCRA - cmfalconer - 07-08-2010

' Wrote:Big thx for help!

Just one more thing is on my mind
If you are not invite only, is it posible to make new character, neutral to SCRA, and go to omega 52, buy ID and make tag by doing missions and buy one of SCRA ships
and like that be one of SCRA npc fraction

Is that posible and is it legal?

The reason it's not possible is that the reputation is admin-given. You physically cannot get neutral to the Coalition w/o admin intervention on your character, which you can't get unless you ask us (SCRA) for neutrality or are part of the faction.

What's been done in the past is you can make a character (usually a merc or freelancer) and attempt to fly alongside SCRA while they are ingame. Note: Do Not make a pest of yourself though, sometimes we just can't be asked, other times we're very welcoming of new players.

Though, this was before the glut of less-than-credible mercenaries and PvP-net.

Few questions about SCRA - bluntpencil2001 - 07-09-2010

Looking at our faction status, to see who we get on well with, is a good start too.

I'd advise playing as a Red Hessian, Bundschuh, LWB or Freelancer, and helping out SCRA ships you see.

We make a point of being rude in character (and if our pilots aren't doing this, they'll be getting a talking to), but are mostly helpful (and if our pilots aren't being helpful, they'll be getting a talking to).

Few questions about SCRA - Tabris - 07-09-2010

As Blunt said, joining those who are friendly with SCRA and flying actively with SCRA pilots is a good start. Also some unofficial groups are on good terms with SCRA and may vouch for you should you do well, such as LRF. Just pretty much join a revolutionary movement and should you see a SCRA see if he wants a wingman or not.;)

Few questions about SCRA - nuja - 07-09-2010

ok, i understand evrything now much bether
thx evryone for help