Discovery Gaming Community
BNG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BNG (/showthread.php?tid=57572)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

BNG - MB52 - 03-29-2011

Not planning to flame, but I'd like some information on this "Faction?"

Firstly all I know about them is... they fly Navy capships, raid minor 2-3 times a day, ally with the BHG and seem to use Delta as a base of operations. And that literally is all I know about them.

A forum search brought up nothing. The only ships I've seen of theirs is 3 battleships.

So... I'd like some RP background on them.

Who are they, what does their name stand for?, what is their goal? how does the official LN see this group? Any information would be much appreciated.

BNG - TheJarl - 03-29-2011

I am very much interested in this as well. I saw them on the playerlist a few times, everytime in Minor, and I know it are BSes. Rather curious.

BNG - Toaster - 03-29-2011

One of my friends joined them. Apparantly they are some sort of wannabe group of awesomeness that want to create a new TF7. At least that's my speculation.

BNG - Primitive - 03-29-2011

Black Navy Guard

They got money and they shoot ships.

BNG - ryoken - 03-29-2011

Hmmm....Something tells me a certain group that was banned from using caps made a new faction to PvP with caps,but i may be wrong. My Order needs to look into this.

BNG - Ivan - 03-29-2011

The Black Navy Guard, they're focused on Omicron Delta activities, mostly making the Order busy and preventing them from doing nomad research properly. They're trying to be nice pals with the Guild Core, while I haven't seen much motivation from official Core faction, they're fine with indies, presumably.

As for their low usage of fighters, that lays in rather mixed OORP and IRP stance: they're surrounded by the Order indies, nomads and expect gank. IRP, battleships would help. OORP, not really...

^ All this information isn't really true, but it's rather suggestion.

BNG - Panzer - 03-29-2011

Primitive, fun and it happens because it works >.>

At least until someone big enough gets annoyed sufficiently.

BNG - ryoken - 03-29-2011

' Wrote:Primitive, fun and it happens because it works >.>

At least until someone big enough gets annoyed sufficiently.

Just wait till 10 osies,and a dozen bombers start ganking them daily. Then they will start freaking. Even sairs will probly come get some.

BNG - Panzer - 03-29-2011

' Wrote:At least until someone big enough gets annoyed sufficiently.

BNG - MB52 - 03-29-2011

I see their group very often in Minor, yet I have no RP background or information, it makes it difficult to even attempt an interaction with them because you don't know what their purpose is, and they usually don't respond to any questions...

Which could very well be a part of their RP?