Discovery Gaming Community
Coalition line of crafts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Coalition line of crafts (/showthread.php?tid=6597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Coalition line of crafts - Xing - 03-01-2008

All the coalition crafts has been retextured to fit in better. Renaming of a few ships, etc.

Let's start;

KRP-A2800 Partisan class Light Fighter
[Image: partisanve8.jpg]
A very simple design which seems to be based off the latest coalition crafts used to vainquish the Alliance in their final stand. Wings seems to be foldable to allow better storage, while engines seems to be at the rear, in a modular component. Nothing else is known about this craft.

KRP-C9822 Insurgent class Very Heavy Fighter
-MODEL HAS BEEN MODIFIED.-
This seems to be a multi-role fighter created by Coalition engineers. It seems to be most effective in the Coalition's guerilla style warfare. Nothing else is known about this craft.

KRP-C9902 Revolution class Bomber
[Image: revolutionot8.jpg]
The Revolution seems to a modification of the Insurgent in order to provide the necesary balance to sport the heavier bomber equipment. Nothing else is known about this craft.

KXP-D0092 Typhoon class Destroyer
[Image: typhoonop8.jpg]
The Typhoon class is small and agile, yet extremely powerful. There seems to be large ballistic missile ports on each side of this ship, while the bottom section seems to be a mine layer. Directly below the upper engine pod is what seems to be an hangar, though it is unknown what is deployed from there. Nothing else is known about this craft, avoid contact.

????? - Coalition Sleeper Ship "Kirov"
[Image: sleepershipcoalition2kp2.jpg]
[Image: sleepershipcoalitionce6.jpg]
Scanning - Object unknown. Over the engine pods are written the words "Coalition" in what seems to be russian. The name "Kirov" is written on the hull. The ship seems abandonned, yet intact.

Coalition line of crafts - bluntpencil2001 - 03-01-2008

All sorts of awesome. I love them! The rugged, beat-up look really suits a revolution. Kick ass.

Coalition line of crafts - kindred - 03-01-2008

The Destroyer looks a bit submarine-ish but overall i like them.
Umm where are the torp tubes on the bomber? :unsure:

Coalition line of crafts - Xing - 03-01-2008

I'd suggest below engine pods.
and yes, the typhoon is based off the old soviet subs, with their bridge set forward.

Coalition line of crafts - fpsdoug - 03-01-2008

Much sexayness is detected in the first post. Love em!:ylove:

Coalition line of crafts - Panzer - 03-01-2008

Good ships. Basically the pack could now only use a gunboat (suggest ya mod the Kurgen) and /possibly/ some heavy firepower the likes of a Pukov.

But if that would be all, that the Coalition should get - it's still a great selection - for all combat situations.

Coalition line of crafts - Epholl - 03-01-2008

I hope they will get in, since Igiss mentioned something about coalition crafts...

Coalition line of crafts - chopper - 03-01-2008

Yup. Maybe try removing some of these Red Stars, as they won't be visible in game anyway.

Coalition line of crafts - sinned-40 - 03-01-2008

very nice i like the submarine look, sooo warship..
a hot lil fleet
-----

Coalition line of crafts - Dopamino - 03-01-2008

Could you put some lighting effects on the screens Xing? The cruiser one is especially hard to see.