Discovery Gaming Community
impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? (/showthread.php?tid=80898)

Pages: 1 2 3

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - nxp1111 - 05-25-2012

Cryocubes are only sold in Gallia so how am I a liberty player supposed to make a base?

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - SparkyRailgun - 05-25-2012

Pay someone to get them for you.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Evan_ - 05-25-2012

Get it from their junkers. Or you wanted it without breaking any laws? Lawl.

EDIT: Sidenote: Liberty Government wants an outrageous monthly amount of cash for not demolishing a base they find.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Thyrzul - 05-25-2012

Getting friends with The Council can have it's advantages as well.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Zahas - 05-25-2012

' Wrote:Cryocubes are only sold in Gallia so how am I a liberty player supposed to make a base?
Make a Kusari Transport (Samura isn't at war with gallia)

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Hielor - 05-25-2012

Exactly--no bases were constructed in Sirius prior to Gallia making contact.

Wait what?

The requirement makes no sense, especially in light of the fact that Gallic bases don't need anything from Sirius.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Ingenious - 05-25-2012

' Wrote:Exactly--no bases were constructed in Sirius prior to Gallia making contact.

Wait what?

The requirement makes no sense, especially in light of the fact that Gallic bases don't need anything from Sirius.

I agree, cryocubes should not be required for bases.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Daedric - 05-25-2012

Make friends with or pay any of the following to get them for you:

Council
Samura
Kishiro
IDF
EFL
Gallic Junkers
Junkers
OSI (Zoner group)
JZ (Jump Zoners, another Zoner group)
Brigands
Corse

Alternatively, though not an option I like, but one that is perfectly fine. Make a character for any of the factions above and get them yourself (I'd suggest joining one of the official factions of those groups if you go this route).

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - Snak6 - 05-25-2012

' Wrote:Make friends with or pay any of the following to get them for you:

Council
Samura
Kishiro
IDF
EFL
Gallic Junkers
Junkers
OSI (Zoner group)
Brigands
Corse

Alternatively, though not an option I like, but one that is perfectly fine. Make a character for any of the factions above and get them yourself (I'd suggest joining one of the official factions of those groups if you go this route).
You forgot Jumping Zoners, but oh well.

impossible to build a base if your not friendly with Gallia? - massdriver - 05-25-2012

powerjumptrade with barge. really it works well