Discovery Gaming Community
Morning. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Morning. (/showthread.php?tid=95496)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Morning. - n00bl3t - 03-13-2013

So, I've been gone for a while. Completely out of the loop.

What has happened in terms of role-play direction/lore with all the factions?

Also, some people who I knew have been banned. I think I saw Camtheman and Bobthemanofsteel and a few others. I think Dusty Lens was in there somewhere. If it's taboo to talk about it or it's going to start a crap-stirring thing, then PM me.

RE: Morning. - puppytaste - 03-13-2013

wouldn't mention camtheman. it would seem that that doushbag !@$%head manged to knock out the server

RE: Morning. - JayDee Kasane - 03-13-2013

Depends on how long you were out. I can tell u about SCRA only cuz dont much care about rest factions
SCRA is no more under Katz leadership, now Sarah (Lolrawr) character - Katya Vaschenko leads it, with bunch of new and old guys in command. But half of HC is inactive like hell.
Things is quite for about 2-3 mounths, I barely can drag people to raids and such, so mostly all activity around december-february was mine. Most of our new guys also dont fly.
Our recruitment process now much easier to join, so anyone who will be active more then current guys are welcome to apply
SCRA have now own trade/mining faction called VI - Volgograd Industrial. usually Ore mine/sell stuff and allie supplies
inRP SCRA main stuff is to fight off Corsairs and GRN from Bretonia to ensure its survival for now. also there is plans to make docking rings and some otehr stuff to make Omega 52 different.

RE: Morning. - Echo 7-7 - 03-13-2013

(03-13-2013, 02:05 PM)n00bl3t Wrote: So, I've been gone for a while. Completely out of the loop.

What has happened in terms of role-play direction/lore with all the factions?

Also, some people who I knew have been banned. I think I saw Camtheman and Bobthemanofsteel and a few others. I think Dusty Lens was in there somewhere. If it's taboo to talk about it or it's going to start a crap-stirring thing, then PM me.

Holy ****. You're alive.

Bob isn't banned any more, he got unbanned. Cam is banned for a long time. One never knows whether or not Lusty is banned.

I'll skype you on the weekend.

Edit: I've been looking for the Book for some time now and been unable to find it. I hope you still have it.

RE: Morning. - Soul Reaper - 03-13-2013

Oh lulz, nooblet. Well for Liberty..

Ivan is now LSF director with myself co-leading, uhh, Joe stepped down from naval fleet command with Sarah and Ryhs in lead. [HF] lead is now Charos and uhh...screw it, waste of time 8| hit me up on skype anytime.

RE: Morning. - n00bl3t - 03-13-2013

(03-13-2013, 02:09 PM)Dirk Danger Wrote: wouldn't mention camtheman. it would seem that that doushbag !@$%head manged to knock out the server

. . .

(03-13-2013, 02:17 PM)JayDee Wrote: Depends on how long you were out. I can tell u about SCRA only cuz dont much care about rest factions
SCRA is no more under Katz leadership, now Sarah (Lolrawr) character - Katya Vaschenko leads it, with bunch of new and old guys in command. But half of HC is inactive like hell.
Things is quite for about 2-3 mounths, I barely can drag people to raids and such, so mostly all activity around december-february was mine. Most of our new guys also dont fly.
Our recruitment process now much easier to join, so anyone who will be active more then current guys are welcome to apply
SCRA have now own trade/mining faction called VI - Volgograd Industrial. usually Ore mine/sell stuff and allie supplies
inRP SCRA main stuff is to fight off Corsairs and GRN from Bretonia to ensure its survival for now. also there is plans to make docking rings and some otehr stuff to make Omega 52 different.

Works for me. It's a good focused summary. Thank you. Smile

(03-13-2013, 02:17 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: Holy ****. You're alive.

Bob isn't banned any more, he got unbanned. Cam is banned for a long time. One never knows whether or not Lusty is banned.

I'll skype you on the weekend.

Edit: I've been looking for the Book for some time now and been unable to find it. I hope you still have it.

The Book of Noted, I daresay is deleted. It could be rebuilt from simply searching through my posts, but the motivation is not there for me.

Not sure I'll be using Skype. I can barely remember how to access it. Or at least the account I used back when I was active.

In the meantime, I'll catch up on snippets of role-play.

RE: Morning. - Rodent - 03-13-2013

Shit it's Richard. Hi there.

Can't give you much in the way of updates, haven't played for a while.

RE: Morning. - Akura - 03-13-2013

Nomad ID is public.

Server is being attacked, it'll be down for days.

Server activity is much less than it used to be. Forum activity isn't much better.

Admins are pretty awesome.

SRPs are a thing again.

RE: Morning. - jammi - 03-13-2013

(03-13-2013, 02:09 PM)Dirk Danger Wrote: wouldn't mention camtheman. it would seem that that doushbag !@$%head manged to knock out the server

Don't give him credit for things he's not capable of. Cam's most sophisticated 'attack' so far has consisted of posting numerous threads across the forun in an attempt to flood the new posts field.

That's not the work of a competent DDoSer. That's the work of a technical illiterate. Big Grin

RE: Morning. - Omicron - 03-13-2013

Hey n00b, long time not seen. Nomad indies happened, Omicrons are alive and 4.86 has been released while you were away.

If you want to come back RP'ing as Order, give me a PM.

Edit: Typed 87 instead of 86, lol.