Discovery Gaming Community
Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Constellation Cruise - Official Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1320)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 08-08-2006

Quote:Also if you guys could get to the game day a little early than I posted that way we can get everthing that needs to be check out of the way and start on time.

I'll be there when I can. I hope that I can get there approximately 15-30 minutes before, and I also recomend this for everyone. However, I hope to get there earlier since I will be leading, and so that we can organize all this.

Hype :cool:

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - General Nakazawa - 08-08-2006

im there alraedy so i guess that is taken kare of and il be on for atleast a good half hour before the event starts

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 08-13-2006

B.U.M.P.

I think that we need as many people as we can get here, and for any new members, keeping this post going will help get more activity.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Virus - 08-14-2006

Hackers are always looking for new members. PM for details.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - General Nakazawa - 08-14-2006

well unless i can get my computer fixed in time for the event it wold apear that you dont have any cruis ships which sort of undermindes the whole event

I will try my verry best to fix it in time but if i requre new hard ware it whont get finished before because i wold have to order it and it tipicaly takes a good long time to arive. but il say it agen il try my best :(

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - gezza999 - 08-14-2006

Err.. I'm not sure weither I'll be able to rebuild intime for the event. September 13 right?

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 08-14-2006

GEzza, I can give you some money in order to do it. Just name the price, and it will be yours as fast as I can get the money to you. You must promise not to give yourself admin rights until then, lol.

HOpe I can help,

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - MrSns - 08-14-2006

Hey guys may i have axcess to the sever for the cruse?

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - seanstakes - 08-15-2006

why the hell do you want access mr sns?

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Davey Jones - 08-15-2006

Wow... it's been a while since I looked at this thread.
I have been steadily working lately glad to see there is still interet.

Also just a factoid on the credits I have spent testing for this event.
325,756,322 million credits.
Dont worry though I have been using my own server to test on so it hasn't really cost me anything except the initial 45 or so that I spent before getting that bright idea.

I will try to keep everyone up to date on whats going on.

gezza999,Aug 14 2006, 06:50 AM Wrote:Err.. I'm not sure weither I'll be able to rebuild intime for the event. September 13 right?
[snapback]30164[/snapback]

Look at the top first post if you don't see the date then I can't help you.

Dark_Shadow,Aug 14 2006, 06:41 AM Wrote:well unless i can get my computer fixed in time for the event it wold apear that you dont have any cruis ships which sort of undermindes the whole event

I will try my verry best to fix it in time but if i requre new hard ware it whont get finished before because i wold have to order it and it tipicaly takes a good long time to arive. but il say it agen il try my best :(
[snapback]30163[/snapback]

Well shadow we hope you can get your computer fixed... if you want you can come to hawaii and use mine :D

Anyways I was going to be a backup cruise captain if no one else signed up. so I can take your slot in an emmergency but we still kind of need at least 2 of them other wise I will have to rethink a few things, which I have. I planed an alternate version that is still a bit in the works, just in case something like this happened.

[AW]MrSns,Aug 14 2006, 10:35 AM Wrote:Hey guys may i have axcess to the sever for the cruse?
[snapback]30210[/snapback]

I have already asked Igiss about any server control for event leaders and was replied with a big NO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still here if you guys have any questions dont hesitate to ask

~Davey