Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

LPI Feedback - Zapp - 03-29-2010

It's the risk every single Outcast takes in Liberty now.

Better luck next time. At least you were one of the three Outcasts that dealt with four LPI and three Xenos while several other people watched on in shock as they hit the ground faster than a cheap whore on a Friday night.

And exactly how much RP do you expect before engaging? I gave you plenty, you obviously are ignoring everything before I said "I have little patience for Outcasts".

The only reason I was in the debris field at all was I was chasing a smuggler from the lanes, we're perfectly within our rights to patrol any debris field we so choose. The Badlands and the ice field that holds Alcatraz are the only areas that we avoid as a rule.

Lesson to be learned: stay outta Liberty with the Outcast.

LPI Feedback - Saronsen - 03-29-2010

Either I'm blind and missed any roleplay you said, or you didn't say a whole lot, because I don't know what was said anymore outside of your "little patience"

I could say all sorts of inflammatory things right now to make us all, including me, look like idiots, but I'll pass lest I get banned for 30 days. Again.

EDIT: And that zero-tolerance thing? It's one of the causes of where even people who are reasonable in-game like me want to go out, buy a Sarissa, and go to town on your Liberators with a bunch of Solaris.

LPI Feedback - Zapp - 03-29-2010

Bringing a battleship to Liberty will only cause trouble for you. All I'm going to say to that.

LPI Feedback - Akura - 03-29-2010

Zapp is right, not only do the LPI have bombers, but so do the LN, and the Xenos, and the Rogues.

I can garuntee you will die very quickly.

LPI Feedback - Saronsen - 03-29-2010

And I'm worried why? If I really wanted to be an ass, I could call up all of the bored and less favourable outcasts to come with me to Liberty and lulz it up. Will I? Probably not. If I get engaged for shooting at debris and your little patience when I was about to head out when my partner was getting ready, and then suddenly have to fight four fighters, and ram myself to death in debris to escape the lovely gank squad?

I might.

EDIT: To add to that, if I sell off my battleship and cruisers, I could fund two fully armed Sarissas. If not Sarissas, four or five fully armed Stortas. Or something like 20 Tridentes.

EDIT2: Not to sound overwhelmingly aggressive, but if I had received a request to leave, I would have. Instead, deciding red is dead is what really dissapointed me.

LPI Feedback - McNeo - 03-29-2010

Do it, Magnarot:D

Never try to out-cap-spam Liberty.
And Im not even talking about indies.:lol:

Request to leave? Interesting.
Whenever I give a request to leave, they leave and relocate themselves to a different lane.
Why take the risk?

LPI Feedback - rayne - 03-30-2010

First he bashes the =LSF= now the LPI

LPI Feedback - Sarawr!? - 03-30-2010

Rayne, you don't need to come into our Feedback thread and flame somebody who posted over twenty four hours ago.

Kthx.

LPI Feedback - Dashiell - 04-07-2010

following Hack's 'challenge thread' I just wanted to say: I would love to see more LPI out there. I've had a lot of LPI encounters during my time here and it was always so damn lulzy. I miss that.

I don't even smuggle cardi to manhattan anymore since you lot aren't around.:(

So ignore all the whining. as a die hard BHG player I can tell you that bashing accurs for no good reason whatoever. seems it's Bash-LPI season now.

ignore it, get ingame and have lulz. My rogue and 22nd are eagerly awaiting the new stream of hilarious conversations.

LPI Feedback - Nitram - 04-07-2010

As soon as the server is back, you can bet i'll be there.