Discovery Gaming Community
It's not too late to fix Caps - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Balance (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: It's not too late to fix Caps (/showthread.php?tid=149441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: It's not too late to fix Caps - Antonio - 04-18-2017

@"Sombra Hookier" You still haven't answered my question. If we follow your logic, what's the point in mounting razors or solarises on battleships if the second someone puts them on the ship they'll get judged and blamed by people like you for "intentionally making an anti-snub loadout to ruin fights". That's not how it works and you know it. All I did was tell him what tools exist in the game in order to be more successful in fending off smaller ships. And what do I get from you? A crusade about how I "promote razor battleships destroying snubfights", which I never said or implied in my first post. Whatever made you think like that, don't lash out on me for something I never said and if you're having issues in general start by taking a sandwich and not releasing your frustrations out on people who have nothing to do with them.

RE: It's not too late to fix Caps - Thunderer - 04-18-2017

And thus another Wesker thread has reached 10 pages.

RE: It's not too late to fix Caps - Hubjump - 04-18-2017

Actually @Inferno that doesnt sound too bad
I actually somewhat like with this.
But we just want our cerb range back, but if an ammo variant that has the range comes out as a substitute i would probably have to purchase it
but ammo is then an important factor as light BS's with this range of cerb can shoot for longer making heavy BS's still need to be more accurate as every shot counts more

RE: It's not too late to fix Caps - Thunderer - 04-18-2017

If cerberuses have a greater range and efficiency than primaries, while retaining a comparable refire and speed, then what is the point of primaries?

RE: It's not too late to fix Caps - Sombs - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 04:42 PM)Antonio Wrote: @"Sombra Hookier" You still haven't answered my question. If we follow your logic, what's the point in mounting razors or solarises on battleships if the second someone puts them on the ship they'll get judged and blamed by people like you for "intentionally making an anti-snub loadout to ruin fights". That's not how it works and you know it. All I did was tell him what tools exist in the game in order to be more successful in fending off smaller ships. And what do I get from you? A crusade about how I "promote razor battleships destroying snubfights", which I never said or implied in my first post. Whatever made you think like that, don't lash out on me for something I never said and if you're having issues in general start by taking a sandwich and not releasing your frustrations out on people who have nothing to do with them.

I hope you remember you were the one who had the aggressive tone towards people who are absolutely right to complain about how useless battleships are against snubs. Deal with it. People won't waste two billion credits and heavy slots for razors just to get then blamed by other people for using anti-snub weaponry - something you blamed me for in the past. And no, I never was like "Yay, let's throw battleships into snub fights!" if you might still think that. You're avoiding a statement I made about realistical use of weaponry within the community. Instead of offering razors to have people waste heavy slots on a BATTLESHIP, a ship that is made to carry POWERFUL WEAPONS and has HEAVY SHIELDING and HEAVY HULL, it would be way better to just buff the speed of the Solaris Gatling to prevent snubs from boxing battleships. They don't deal much damage IF they hit but are SHOULD be enough to not have a bunch of snubs being like "Lol, we can just dodge everything". And then on the other hand we don't have people like you complaining about getting insta'd by battleships. As I said: Make up your mind, because your statements are contradicting.

(04-18-2017, 05:09 PM)Thunderer Wrote: If cerberuses have a greater range and efficiency than primaries, while retaining a comparable refire and speed, then what is the point of primaries?

increase power cost slightly, but not too much?
Possibly

RE: It's not too late to fix Caps - Chills - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 04:47 PM)Thunderer Wrote: And thus another Wesker thread has reached 10 pages.

This Wesker thread has 10 pages but reached nothing yet. Smile

(04-18-2017, 05:34 PM)Chills Wrote: This Wesker thread has 10 pages but reached nothing yet. Smile

Well, It finally got the message across that battleship combat isnt as fun to play since the cerb nerf so thats something
still dreaming of house cerb variants though

RE: It's not too late to fix Caps - Chills - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 04:59 PM)hubjump Wrote: Actually @Inferno that doesnt sound too bad
I actually somewhat like with this.
But we just want our cerb range back, but if an ammo variant that has the range comes out as a substitute i would probably have to purchase it
but ammo is then an important factor as light BS's with this range of cerb can shoot for longer making heavy BS's still need to be more accurate as every shot counts more

And the more accurate the projectiles fire, the easier it is to dodge them. A higher dispersion is better to kill lighter battleships because a few projectiles will always hit and theyre unpredictable and much more difficult to dodge. This is mainly how Blindfire works on caps.

(04-18-2017, 06:11 PM)Chills Wrote: And the more accurate the projectiles fire, the easier it is to dodge them. A higher dispersion is better to kill lighter battleships because a few projectiles will always hit and theyre unpredictable and much more difficult to dodge. This is mainly how Blindfire works on caps.

i just meant that each shot for a heavy with more guns but same ammo count it will be more important as they have less chances, even though it will be for higher damage