Discovery Gaming Community
A Military Grade Firework - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Military Grade Firework (/showthread.php?tid=150835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 07-12-2017

As the bombs were loaded, Nova and a small number of her men shuttled the bombs over to the Omaha, and upon arriving, Nova stepped out, touching down on the battleship hangar. "Captain Bradley, I want you to ensure these explosives are unloaded safely, I assume you can handle that?" She approached the Captain, while visible a few inches shorter, she looking up at the man with a cold stare.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 07-12-2017

Murray began to make her way towards the hangar, her rapier still clipped to her belt. She entered through the same passage Taylor had, eyeing him from a distance as she approached Nova and Bradley.

"Is there ever any doubt?" He reached his hand up, giving her a bop on the nose with his index finger. "You need to sit back, let people do stuff and.. wait.. the hell?" He smirked at her. "You aren't falling over near-dead.. You got sleep, didn't you hon?"

"How about you quit with the lovey-dovey crap and get to work, yeah?"

Bradley eyed Murray, raising a impromptu salute and flashing it towards her.
"'Oh, yes ma'am.' Maybe next time I can do the same when it's you and Alex, eh?"

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-12-2017

He saw them standing there. Holding his datapad he approached the three.
Always a pleasure to see you.
Looking at his pad and a sarcastic tone he stood there next to them, typing something into his pad.
Ok, you need to click the square here and here and you need to subscribe... here. Accept here and repeat it.
He showed Gearing all the locations and gave her his pad.

"Allen.." Nova said in a surprisingly soft voice. Nova then pulled the mans head down and kissed him, before performing the fastest dropkick anyone in the hangar bay has ever seen. "I hope you've learned your lesson, Captain." She looked over to the two. "Now what's this about 'unlocking' the bombs?"

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 07-12-2017

Bradley hit the ground face first after she'd kicked him down, soon pushing himself up slightly.
"Mm.. gonna hurt in the morning..." he said with blood running out his nose. Murray, by contrast, chuckled a bit.

"You have no idea what kind of demon you've just unleashed, Nova.."
She eyed Taylor.
"Honestly, I have no idea.. Explain, LC?"

Nova shook her head, cleaning the mans nose, whispering something to him. "You weren't supposed to nosedive, you lovable man.. Now I feel so bad.. I swear I'll make that up to you." She finished cleaning his nose, turning her attention to Murray's comment. "Uh, excuse me?"

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-12-2017

Taylor helped Bradley to stand up.
You need to click these squares there and subscibe there that the software will acknowlege that you say that the bombs are ready to use. I did that already and just Nova is missing. After that I need to give it to him pointing at Bradley and have to give Admiral Sader and Vice-Admiral Collins some swiches and some stuff to prepare them for launching the drones. I'm a man of security, the coincidence has no place in my work.
During these words he looked at Nova and Gearing, trying to find out if Nova payed attention.
When you are finished give it to Nova.
He looked at Bradley again.
Sir, do you have free men? I want to introduce them later into flying the drones if there are no
enough skilled people on this ship. I'm sorry, but I don't know your crew very well, Sir!

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 07-13-2017

Murray muttered to herself.
"Doesn't help that you're both LCs now.. hrm.." Eyeing them both, she looked at the datapad. "Security or not, which seems somewhat ironic, you're not making switches for either of those two. Once we confirm that the bombs are usable and they've designated a target, then we'll move them out and activate them there. Aside from Sader himself, I don't want anyone outside R&D to even know we have these things, let alone when and where we're striking with them."

Bradley recovered from the sudden rude move by Nova, still lightly holding his nose.
"Mm.. I'll see if I can get you some hands to finish what your doing.. but I'd recommend you follow what she has planned.. She's a lot more convincing than she appears..."
He eyed Nova, smirking a little as he felt his nose for any real bruises.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-13-2017

With a nod he showed Bradley that he listened, then he turned to "Geraring".
Um, these swiches are already done and they need to get them. The bomb's won't start if the swiches are not used by them. And you need to unlock them now.
Taylor looked annoyed at Gearing, her endless talks caused it.
Just do what I said or these bombs will stand still forever.
Before he "explodes" he wnt to the men working on the place where the drones shall stand.
Are you ready? I need some of you to mount these Pointed at some stuff on the ceiling right above the drones. And the most important part: Don't tell anyone.
He knew that this would work. Soon he returned to the others.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 07-13-2017

"Operative, you best do what she says. She's the one in charge here, not you." Nova said, tending to Bradley. "Are you okay, Allen..?" She ensured he was well cared for, having just drop kicked the man.