Discovery Gaming Community
Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=163265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - marco - 08-04-2018

First, that is not a complain. Second I expect to avoid the blaming of my playing. As I said I was in disadvantage (frame and all). You did right alternating? Ok, good for you. There were the Whole kusari vhf behind you also. But it's not your fault. I repeat: i'm not saying that is your fault.
I don't care that RM won. I thought to be a nice play in the evening. I have been the first? (strange), ok. But this doesn't allow to say that I'm wrong, that I'm noob, lack etc.
Better not see the recording. I always did my best in the records i'm in, but I remember the acid and toxics comment I heard against people who died first.
It's natural I feel like this. So, don't loose your time to invent blaming to me etc.
Kudos...

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Chronicron - 08-04-2018

Well actually I was planning to include the part where Aoi and KNF are ganking the hell out of you in the entire video, so might aswell keep up to my plans.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - marco - 08-04-2018

No, avoid that please. It's embrassing. Not only for me

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Lythrilux - 08-04-2018

Bad FPS and the bouts of lag made me more or less useless throughout the majority of the fight until it improved near the end. Throughout the battle, however, I was switching between RM and KNF.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Sanctions - 08-04-2018

Told them to get rid off those goddamned Fafnirs thousand of times.
They're unteachable and deserve to be purged with fire.

I'd rate event at 5/10, as I consider any Aoi and Corporation involvement senseless.
It's a war. Shщuld be RM/MND and KNF/KPT purely, at least as for an event. No extra bs.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Yazov - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 08:56 PM)Mark109K Wrote: First, that is not a complain. Second I expect to avoid the blaming of my playing. As I said I was in disadvantage (frame and all). You did right alternating? Ok, good for you. There were the Whole kusari vhf behind you also. But it's not your fault. I repeat: i'm not saying that is your fault.
I don't care that RM won. I thought to be a nice play in the evening. I have been the first? (strange), ok. But this doesn't allow to say that I'm wrong, that I'm noob, lack etc.
Better not see the recording. I always did my best in the records i'm in, but I remember the acid and toxics comment I heard against people who died first.
It's natural I feel like this. So, don't loose your time to invent blaming to me etc.
Kudos...

Well, hello there. It is exactly as said above. We've been acting as a balancing force in the first place, asserting the situation adequately and acting in regards to it. By the moment you were focused KNF were the ones who needed assistance. You can't really blame us for what we did, or for the follow-up KNF established when they caught up what is going on and responded to the changing environment in the best way they could.
If you're not prepared to get focused during such events, which is basically a teamfight where coordination and focused efforts are everything - perhaps you should refrain from registering for such events, change your ship class and settle down in Connecticut until the end of days. At least there you will always be getting a fair duel. Or you might as well swallow your pride, and be grateful for someone even bothering to get so much oddities together for an awesome lightshow and tense moments, which are indeed fun.
Anyway. Best regards to you, thanks for showing up - and take it easy. It is still just a game.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Volvox - 08-04-2018

Too bad I got reckless and got right into the crossfire.... Oh well. Next time I hope to be more useful for Kusari.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Felipe - 08-04-2018

Fanfirs are nice, ppl got salty, and was good event, and a glorious day for the Vaterland.

Kudos to all participants, bring the salt to me, im making popcorn and can use it

ktxbai

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Lythrilux - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 09:21 PM)Sanctions Wrote: Told them to get rid off those goddamned Fafnirs thousand of times.
They're unteachable and deserve to be purged with fire.

I'd rate event at 5/10, as I consider any Aoi and Corporation involvement senseless.
It's a war. Shщuld be RM/MND and KNF/KPT purely, at least as for an event. No extra bs.

Aoi/Wild literally have a base in Sigma-21.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Sanctions - 08-04-2018

So it makes it necessary to include them in an event?