Discovery Gaming Community
NEMP: Freeport 11 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: NEMP: Freeport 11 (/showthread.php?tid=165684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Skorak - 11-11-2018

I wanted to just keep it secret but then I realised... It's a construction site. They'd know how much they need. So...

83,821/250,000

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Jadon King - 11-11-2018

*the dead being raises from it's grave and looks around, sighs, and decides to toss his hat in the ring*

Kay so... My two cents? If you Nemp a base, that isn't hostile, it should be counted as an automatic red out of that faction. And if an Official Faction does it? It should act like an FR5, after all. This is a Nuke we're talking about, there has to be some downside other then "You might catch yourself in the blast if you're acting the ass" This only shows how important something like that is.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Kazinsal - 11-11-2018

(11-11-2018, 03:31 PM)St.Denis Wrote: Maybe it is a secret and you will find out when it is completed.

This is a terrible way of thinking about events. The massive bursts of activity generated during the Tau-29 event were explicity because the participants could see the progress of the event. Hiding event progress just makes people more disinterested in continuing to play Discovery.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Skorak - 11-11-2018

(11-11-2018, 05:38 PM)Jadon King Wrote: *the dead being raises from it's grave and looks around, sighs, and decides to toss his hat in the ring*

Kay so... My two cents? If you Nemp a base, that isn't hostile, it should be counted as an automatic red out of that faction. And if an Official Faction does it? It should act like an FR5, after all. This is a Nuke we're talking about, there has to be some downside other then "You might catch yourself in the blast if you're acting the ass" This only shows how important something like that is.

This should've been part of it from the start. Will look into that.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Lusitano - 11-11-2018

(11-11-2018, 01:12 PM)Skorak Wrote: Everyone is running Iridium. So no.

and who's fault is that?! there are wars along the map, and why always pick fp11?
how can you expect so few players can be around all map, doing their rp of their main chars and also this? why the hell you, and when i say you i mean the admins. accepted an event on the same place of other event, when there are so many thing that you guys could promote about the storyline.

i my opinion fp11 should end .. abandoned or destroy .. livadia and tarrafal go to omega 49. corinth could go to where is livadia, and the rest continue that way. tarrafalto omega 49 to help secure the system, since there is no use on bering. livadia to oemga 49 or bafin because .. why there is the main shipyard locate in shuch hostile conditons.

fp11 could be abandoned and occupied by the corsairs ... they lost everything on delta and now have something!!

but returning to the topic ... a lot of people already spoke about this, and the result is easy to see .. bad idea is the most "nice" thing i can say about it. soo many places that this could happen .. to ollow the storyline .. and all some people want is bomb again and again the sam base the bellow to zonnies!!! pfff!

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Nepotu - 11-12-2018

All the powergaming that was done here failed and everyone started crying cuz FP 11 got NEMPed and the event was approved. Interesting

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - MotokoSusu - 11-12-2018

I do have to ask one question about this. is this in some manner to piss off zoners to the point that we all *zoners that is* climb into Nephs and just start blasting anything that moves? because it seems zoners keep getting pushed and pushed and pushed and at some point there may be some pushing back.

who the hell are The Commune that they need to attack Zoner assets? it seems the only thing zoners get any credit for is being targets for everyone to shoot at. point in case the botched up crudfest in bering with 50K zoners moronreens. Basically, the point is, there are plenty of targets out there to poke at that don't involve Zoners. because 97% of the event exclude zoners because the cultest crud happens in areas where zoners cannot fly capital ship most the time or there is an event that prevents them from getting any hauling bonuses, or it all house crap. But whenever someone needs an event they seem to turn to blast a Freeport.

i might add if you are peed off as a zoner then i suggest you grab a neph because the Mightest of storms is announced with the slightest of breeze.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Nepotu - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 01:17 AM)MotokoSusu Wrote: I do have to ask one question about this. is this in some manner to piss off zoners to the point that we all *zoners that is* climb into Nephs and just start blasting anything that moves? because it seems zoners keep getting pushed and pushed and pushed and at some point there may be some pushing back.

who the hell are The Commune that they need to attack Zoner assets? it seems the only thing zoners get any credit for is being targets for everyone to shoot at. point in case the botched up crudfest in bering with 50K zoners moronreens. Basically, the point is, there are plenty of targets out there to poke at that don't involve Zoners. because 97% of the event exclude zoners because the cultest crud happens in areas where zoners cannot fly capital ship most the time or there is an event that prevents them from getting any hauling bonuses, or it all house crap. But whenever someone needs an event they seem to turn to blast a Freeport.

i might add if you are peed off as a zoner then i suggest you grab a neph because the Mightest of storms is announced with the slightest of breeze.

We didn't attack Zoner specifically. That could have been belonging to another faction and we would have nuked it anyway. We targeted FP11 because we are terrorists in the first place and secondly that's a place where different kinds of people gather. Since they are all darklings and needs to be eradicated the nuke makes sense.

(11-12-2018, 01:17 AM)MotokoSusu Wrote: who the hell are The Commune
I hope you'll enjoy reading our info (sun)

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Its Raisu - 11-12-2018

Not quite sure how you label that ("cuz FP11 got NEMPed and the event was approved") as the reasons when many of the posts state the reason for their complaint within the post itself.

"Because we're terrorists" -> "All darklings need to be eradicated" -> "so the nuke [of Freeport 11] makes sense"

So the Commune are humans which would make them darklings but they're not darklings so somehow safe from the Nomads themselves who don't care whether a human is friendly towards them because they're still darklings with metal husks etc and nuking a neutral and rather small station just because "People gather there despite not staying there for significant lengths of time" makes more sense than nuking "a critical shipyard or supply depot"

Was anything missed? Granted I may have paraphrased a thing or two.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Sombs - 11-12-2018

Why is this even a topic? If they do something inRP that is stupid, let them do.