Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 11-20-2006

lol i dont read EVERY single post you guys do QV.

i dont know everything, am not omniscient.

i was referring to npc's in that case, sorry i didnt make it clear. i was talking in purely rp concerning npc's, such as bounty hunters, and hessians mostly.

we've been hanging with the SF outside of rp because they are cool people and fun to be around. we've had some great non-rp pvp's with them.

EDIT: and btw, nice recruitment thread, looks pretty good.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Malaclypse 666 - 11-20-2006

Message to: SCRA High Command
Comm ID: [ELF]Eris_Ascendant

Subject: The "W" Word

Well, Lads,

What the Bleep? Thin skins down that way? I was ready to just ignore it all, until Dis reminded me that she's taken a shine to you, Aeon. And Mcintosh, you do have that excellent scotch...

We do have that little pact going, so I've informed QV we're sticking to it. If we can be assistance from their backsides, (try to identify a real need, eh chaps?), give us a shout and we'll meander down thru the Tau's.

As to that other little "exchange" discussed with my associate last evening, not sure the "tit-for-tat" is even really required, other than as a gesture of continued ELF/SCRA good will. Will wait for official clarification on "Sherwood Forest".

Ah well, give you good practice at flying those bloody barges of yours through something other than clear space.

Hoping to visit friends in Canaria some time this week.. Let's get together!

Malaclypse

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 11-20-2006

------------------------
Incoming Transmission_

To:[ELF]Eris_Ascendant

Greetings,

We like the sound of your idea on "Sherwood Forest" Mal. A nice little tete-a-tete might be in order for us and a certain "Remnies" faction.

Be assured if you require assistance, we will do our best, even if it might take us the whole dam year to get there with our "bloody barges" (of course, those arent our only ships).

We appreciate your stance with the Helghast, and hope for continued cordial and respectful relations in the future. Be assured that we wont call on you unnecessarily, as we do realize it is a long way from Kusari to our current area of operations.

And we'd love to go drinking at, oh what's that place's name? whatever, you can choose. :D McIntosh has got the scotch and maple cordials all ready just for you...

Regards,
Aeon

Transmission Ends_
-------------------------------

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Malaclypse 666 - 11-20-2006

Message to: Aeon Hood 'n Little McJohn
Comm ID: Friar Mal Tuckered

Subject: Poaching

Roast Venison!

Glad we both have a taste for game. (If the Sheriff's toadies can even find their way to the Forest...)

There seems to be a new CR supply wagon tacking back and forth between Kusari space and Cambridge.. the Carcinogen or somesuch. We shall wait until they're deep in the northern woods, and swing down from the trees!

If needed, just light a few fires on the southern edge. Smoke em our way! (Or smoke em for a little "pilgrim's pride" if you've a taste for turkeys).

You've made Maid Mama Dis-Marion very happy!

Your Jester in exchange for our Jester.. Guffaws for all!

One Quarter-Staffed,
Mal a Tonsured

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 11-20-2006

----Incoming Transmission----

This is ***Classified*** aboard the Victory. We will shift ourselves north, to lead these Viper-toting fools into Sherwood. The weapons have been reconfigured for Anti-Colonial engagements, and we should arrive at Strongpoint Bravo within the next 36 hours. Additional support can be lent from friendly LRP&R squadron in Tau-37. Two aces in that squadron, and an experienced bomber pilot. Nothing further.

***Classified*** for the Victory, out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - BestFlyerHere - 11-21-2006

Prepare to lose the war

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 11-21-2006

EDIT: No, since your leader just threw in his lot with the Helghast, i think you can keep using their message dump.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 11-23-2006

-----Incoming Transmission----

This is The Victory. We've engaged a HF bomber outside New London, the [HF]-Hellbringer. The fight was short, but bitter. As he emerged from the Cambridge - New London trade lane, We opened fire with all weapons, unfortunatley, the Missleers at SP Bravo managed to jam my Cannonball launcher, so some Important punch was missing. He dogded our first salvo and swung into our port rear arch, and opened up with all guns. After pummeling our hull to 45%, my shield generator recharged and we were able to commence Missle Salvos, driving him off, and dropping his shield. As he returned, the gunners filled space with countless rockets, and all the countermeasues in the world couldn't save him. He attampted to flee just before he imploded, but several nearby BAF pilots bracketed him, and, on his straightline course, our missles found him. The hull was down to 45%, and 1 Cerebus turret was nearly falling off, but we docked at Planet New London, and paid for a speedy repair. We will be taking up patrol between Cambridge and Dublin, and will report any further Engagements.

This is ***Classified*** for the Victory, out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 11-23-2006

-----Incoming Transmission-----

This is Totenkopt. While on patrol in Omega-5, my passive sensors in Omega 49 informed me that [Phantom]Darkstar was in the system. As the Phantoms have recently declared their hostile intentions, I would advise that he be engaged on sight, as the Phantoms are no bumbling fools, and are not to be trifled with, as the rest of our oppenents seem to be. The vessel had disapeared by the time I arrived in-system, so I have returned to my normal patrol. Nothing further to report.

For the Revolution! Totenkopt out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 11-24-2006

---------------------------------
Incoming Transmission_

To all SCRA personnel
From High Chancellor (formerly) Aeon

Greetings,

In much sorrow, i must tell you all that I am leaving the Sirius sector at first light tomorrow. Our mothership has been completed at an undisclosed location.

I will be upon it, and Grand Admiral McIntosh is staying behind to take up the reins of power.

In much trepidation I leave our fair home here for our rightful place on Earth. I will keep in touch from time to time, as my duties permit.

All my ships are either accompanying the mothership, or being decomissioned.

Farewell. Forward the Revolution!

Aeon

Transmission Ends
-----------------------------