Discovery Gaming Community
New NPC factions... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: New NPC factions... (/showthread.php?tid=2473)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

New NPC factions... - Spacewolf - 03-08-2007

how are they not it says new npc factions

New NPC factions... - Panzer - 03-08-2007

(believe me, being rude is not what I am intending and never was, but)
Please read the forum's topic, it says: "New NPC facions" :rtfm:and new NPC factions means...yes, you've guessed it it's plural, so no offence, but not only about the Xiongnu (which idea I personally like) But wouldn't the Dom Kavosh or the exta-terrestrial animals I suggested, be NPC factions as well?

New NPC factions... - AlexPaladinStorm - 03-08-2007

They have a point, Asymp. It's a plural topic title. It shouldn't just be about what the first post was about. A thread topic should be allowed to flow within the domain defined by the title. My (first) thread, for instance, could be about just near anything. It's a Random thread.

As forr the Xiongnu... I think it's been speculated on before that the five Sleeper Ships could have held other nationalities besides the five specified. Especially Liberty (as I have said previously), who are composed of people from all over the Earth.

New NPC factions... - BestFlyerHere - 03-08-2007

Where would this "Xiongu" be? It probably wouldn't be in Kusari, it's Japanese... It wouldn't work, unless we made a whole new house and storyline, such as what my man Templar(18) said. That would take a crap load of work by the admins, and they have enough to do as it is...

New NPC factions... - AlexPaladinStorm - 03-08-2007

' Wrote:Where would this "Xiongu" be? It probably wouldn't be in Kusari, it's Japanese... It wouldn't work, unless we made a whole new house and storyline, such as what my man Templar(18) said. That would take a crap load of work by the admins, and they have enough to do as it is...
*points at his post above, mentioning the speculation on the Sleeper Ships holding more than just those of their patron nations - though of course the patron nations would be contributing the bulk for their respective ships, it does not rule out that the ships may have also been occupied by people of other nationalities*

New NPC factions... - Asymptotic - 03-09-2007

Hey BFH ever think of the Barrier?

New NPC factions... - PARAKEET - 03-09-2007

' Wrote:Haha, at least you tried.

I dunno about a coalition faction either, i wouldn't mind it, but it really does favour us. I wouldn't say no to a coalition ID though;)

Although, thats not really fiar either, as the Phantom ID has proven clear.

Why is there a phantom id? Maybe Igiss can do like a "save-as" thingy on the mod. Making one mod for the community with clan-like ids like Phantoms, or Coalition and other mod without all the extra stuff. If it is possible.

New NPC factions... - Dab - 03-09-2007

Did you just say Igiss should do a 'save-as' thingy? *Insert head-banging smiley here*

New NPC factions... - Asymptotic - 03-09-2007

Lol... it's called a backup, and Mr. Igiss is already stressed out enough as it is.

New NPC factions... - BestFlyerHere - 03-09-2007

The Barrier... the area where the BHG hang out, that's where i get my rep with the lane hackers! That's the only bell it rings.

@StormFalcon:P, proved me wrong mate.