Discovery Gaming Community
[Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request (/showthread.php?tid=76853)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Ponge - 12-28-2013

**INCOMING MESSAGE**
**SUBJECT: GOLDERN COIN ACCESS**

Ahoy there.

Is this channel still operational? Is anyone getting this? If yes, then I hereby kindly request access to the Coin. My name is Andrew McTavish, and I pilot a nice but rusty Hegemon class mining ship under the Mollys flag.
Here are my credentials: *photo*
My ship's callsign is Rusty.Pickaxe and I'm making this request to unload my refined ore at the base.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Andrew McTavish

**MESSAGE UPDATED AND RESENT**

Greetings again. A fellow Molly already took care of my registration to the Coin, my docking registration is all right. Thanks you very much again.
Regards,
Andrew McTavish

**END OF MESSAGE**

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Aphil - 01-01-2014

[Transmission Begins]

To: The Mollys
Priority: HIGH

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Hello Mollys,

I am Field Marshal Joseph Garcia of the SCRA. I am contacting you in order to request the addition of Volgograd Industrial to your approved organizations.

The organization is overseen directly by the SCRA and as such should be for all intents and purposes, considered a part of the SCRA.

Volgograd Industrial identifies itself with VI|.

I thank you in advance and I hope we can look forward to the future and improve relations and cooperation between our two organizations.

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Arioch - 01-03-2014

[Image: qfa6uPb.gif]

*She smiles and nods as she starts the recorded replies*

:::Recipient: Andrew McTavish:::
Evenin' lad,

A pleasure t' hear from you, an' glad that one of ta Council members was able t' assist you in providin' docking rights t' ta Coin.

Safe skies my friend.

:::Recipient: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia:::

'Ello Field Marshal,

A pleasure t' hear from you an' ta Coalition. Despite some of ta brawls your men have had with certain Gallic pilots, you've always been a pleasant bunch.

I am inclined, given our past, t' allow such docking rights for your hard working men an' women, but I must stress ta importance that aboard ta Coin, no fighting is allowed. Your men an' women are likely t' see some folks that you may not be exactly friendly with. That is your business, not ours.

As such, as long as ta peace is kept aboard ta Coin, they are welcome. I have forwarded your request on, an' have received confirmation that ships identified with ta VI| identifier have permission granted within docking bay 1.

Safe skies.

*She nods and turns around*

Sadhbh McCool
Governor
[M]olly Council

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - mwerte - 01-05-2014

From: Alan Groteck, Senior Shipping Captain, Republican Shipping
To: Goldern Coin Access Authorization

Guten abend. Since the scuffle a year ago between Bretonia and Rheinland, I have found myself an unwanted guest in Bretonia, even though hostilities have officially ended. Our contracts for Hull Panels, Gold, Gold Ore, and other resources have gone unfulfilled for days, and I suspect that our snubbing is deliberate. To alleviate Rheinland's need for Gold and Gold Ore, I am requesting access to Goldern Coin for the purpose of purchasing these resources.

Of course, I understand there is a fee associated with this request, and hopefully you understand that trade with Bretonia will not cease, but because of that, I might be able to obtain resources that would otherwise be hard for you to acquire.

My ship name is the RepEx-Brizo.

I await your reply,

Alan Groteck, Senior Shipping Captain, Republican Shipping

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Aphil - 01-07-2014

[Transmission Begins]

To: The Molly Republic
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Governor McCool,

I assure you that I will do everything I can in order to prevent fights and other unfortunate diplomatic incidents from occurring.

Volgograd Industrial is mostly comprised of Civilians so I doubt that they will give you any trouble. The SCRA proper is trained to control themselves as well and they know the punishment for misbehaving.

I thank you for accepting our request and I look forward to an increase in cooperation between the Mollys and Volgograd Industrial as well as with the SCRA.

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - destructivemesures - 01-16-2014

>>>> Incoming Transmission <<<<
>>>>SENDER: Dane Danger Duval<<<<
>>>>LOCATION: Dutch-Harbor<<<<
>>>>RECEIVER: Governor Sadhbh McCool [M]olly Council<<<<
>>>>SUBJECT: Request: License/Access Authorization & Request<<<<

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I Dane danger Duval request the permision to land on the Golden Coin in my IMG Hegemon for at least 6 months if posible a year .

My intensions are to mine for ores and sell them on the Golden Coin.

By doing so i hope to be a part of an independant ore suplyer for the Coin and so helping the bertonian commonwealth to develop once more .

With friendly regards from,

Dane danger Duval

Signing off

>>>> Error:404 end of data stream <<<<
>>>>Transmission ceased<<<<

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - destructivemesures - 01-18-2014

(01-16-2014, 05:45 AM)destructivemesures Wrote: >>>> Incoming Transmission <<<<
>>>>SENDER: Dane Danger Duval<<<<
>>>>LOCATION: Dutch-Harbor<<<<
>>>>RECEIVER: Governor Sadhbh McCool [M]olly Council<<<<
>>>>SUBJECT: Request: License/Access Authorization & Request<<<<

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I Dane danger Duval request the permision to land on the Golden Coin in my IMG Hegemon for at least 6 months if posible a year .

My intensions are to mine for ores and sell them on the Golden Coin.

By doing so i hope to be a part of an independant ore suplyer for the Coin and so helping the bertonian commonwealth to develop once more .

With friendly regards from,

Dane danger Duval

Signing off

>>>> Error:404 end of data stream <<<<
>>>>Transmission ceased<<<<

//BUMB

Edit: Aplication withdrawn!!!

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - The Archangels Fighter Club - 10-19-2014

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Tigger - 10-19-2014

[Image: cynthiatbar4.png]

Encrypted:

Bookkeeping update to keep the records in one place.

Per records shown here the requester, Archangels Fighter Club, has been approved, paid and processed.

Oi, dunno how Carrie can stand it sendin' all these different comms all the time.

Cynthia Morgan
Officer of the Day

ending transmission

[Image: cynthiabttm.png]

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Junker Marauders - 10-28-2014

[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

I believe our groups have met a handful of times, all of which fairly profitable as our transports typically enjoy the reasonable prices offered by the Molly miners. Obviously it is however unreasonable for you to always have miners on standby and for this purpose our ships, transponders transmitting the JM| designation would like to request docking access on the Coin.

As we understand it, there is plenty of gold for purchase on board and with our standing we can easily make sure the credits reach your pockets while the gold reaches the destination. If anymore information is required, simply let me know and i'll be sure it's transmitted.

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]