Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-18-2019

[Image: K4xkVDE.png?2]
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand
Recipant: Herr Werner Peter
Subject: Re: Bewerbung

Guten Tag HerrPeter,
The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it, and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status with the rank of Soldat. Your conviction and dedication to service will no doubt bring honor to you and your family.

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenschule I, Planet Neu Berlin for re-training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Soldat, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - SmokesDen - 06-27-2019

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]

Full name: Klara Kesselman
Brief biography: Klara was born in a rich family on the soils of the famous planet Stuttgart. Her parents were both working for Synth, due to their origins. Klara had a different vision on what she should become, someone that is capable of making a change. She was always a optimist, fun girl, living life to the fullest, many enjoyed her company. Klara told her parents when she was 23 that she wanted to be part of the Rheinwehr, tired of being a simple transport crew member. At the hearing of those words, her parents became instantly mad, and became more distant. When she was old enough she decided to apply for the Militar, to fight for the Federal home, and here she is now.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: N/A

Reasons for joining the Rheinland Militär
To serve and protect the Fatherland, crush it's enemies with the pride of serving the Federal Republic's people.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Only a few words

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Yes, the war with the GMG and the Kusarian forces for the domination of the Sigma cluster, the old-time Hessen scum and other pirates.

Link to your reports: N/A

Reason for joining?:
Recently I've gotten to be fairly interested in this faction, and hope to learn a bit of german on the way. Also I was interested about Rheinland ever since the original game, and the more I go to Rheinland the more I am interested.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-27-2019

Submitter: Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: Klara Kesselman

Guten Tag Fraulein Kesselman,
The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it, and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status with the rank of Soldat.

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenschule III, Planet Neu Berlin for re-training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Soldat, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - ECTrangel - 07-09-2019

Full name: Trangelo Mueller
Brief biography: I was born on the Planet Neu Berlin. After i finished School i joined an apprenticeship in the Rheinland Militär. And now i am asking for a place in the Primary Rheinland Fleet.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: I was part of a special expedition into the Omicrons.

I want to join the Primary Rheinland Fleet, to defend Rheinland from our sworn enemies and help getting Rheinland a stronger postition in the Sirius Sector.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): German is my mother tongue.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): I am aware of the War between Rheinland and Kusari.

Link to your reports: None, im New.

Reason for joining?: Answer Here
As i started playing Freelancer as a kid Rheinland was my favorite Faction. Recently a good friend of mine get me back into the game and showed this RP server. I want to become a part of this faction and find a place in the Discovery Community to enjoy this beautiful game again like when i was a kid.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Exe - 07-09-2019

Submitter: Rekrutierungszentrale
Recipant: Trangelo Müller

Guten Tag Herr Müller,
The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it, and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status with the rank of Soldat.

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenschule III, Planet Neu Berlin for re-training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Rekrutierungzentrale der Rheinwehr

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Nimdraugg - 08-10-2019

Full name: Tireon Karlov.
Brief biography: Tireon was born on the planet New Berlin. He graduated from high school and one of the teachers, noting a talent for physics, advised him to go to the Berlin Flight School. After graduating from it, Tireon asked for admission to the Rhineland Fleet.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: N/A

My grandfather was a pilot in the navy, I want to follow in his footsteps and serve my fatherland.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Unfortunately no

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: My mother language is russian, I know english well, but i dont know are my skills enough to RP

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): There was a war with Kusari, but it's over, isn't it?

Link to your reports: N/A

Reason for joining?: Rheinland is my favourite house from the first walktrough.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Vovasishe - 08-10-2019

[Image: Claus.Auttenberg.jpg]
Submitter: Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg
Recipant: Herr Tireon Karlov

Guten Tag Herr Tireon Karlov,
The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it, and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status with the rank of Soldat. Your conviction and dedication to service will no doubt bring honor to you and your family.

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenschule I, Planet Neu Berlin for re-training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Sava - 09-14-2019

Full name: Fubar Steiner
Brief biography: Formerly a Gefreiter of Rheinwehr, Fubar was falsely charged with war crime. After years of litigation his name was finally cleared, and Norbert decides to continue military career.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: multiple

Reasons for joining the Rheinland Militäry:
To serve the people of Motherand as a part of Rheinland Military elite

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Bannorn - 09-15-2019

Submitter: Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: Norbert Wiener

Guten Tag Herr Wiener,

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to DENY it.

Given your past record, and apparent inability to even find the recruitment office and report on-time to your review interview, we are certain you will find no glory in the service of Rheinland. I suggest you consider counseling to overcome the apparent unresolved issues your previous service has left you with; and reapply for duty when you are fit for service.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - RommeI - 09-21-2019

► Full name: Rommel.
► Brief biography: Rommel was born on the planet New Berlin. Form childhood they started to call me Fox for cunning and after, skill as a capable general and got the full nickname as Desert Fox!
► Age: 40.
► Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: N/A

My father was a pionir in german tank division , I want to follow in his footsteps and serve my fatherland even better!

OOC:

► German knowledge level will not affect your application): Unfortunately no, but soon i will

► Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes i do
► Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Yes
► Link to your reports: N/A

► Reason for joining?: Action and i like Rheinland!