Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Banned player t202085 - 09-27-2019

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]

Full name: ***Alexander Brandt***
Brief biography: ***Harderned transport captain and fleet logistics specilist, born on New Berlin***
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: ***None as of yet.***

Reasons for joining the Rheinland Militär
***To make sure our honourable heroes on the front line are well supplied and fed.***

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): ***I have a mixed knowledge of German history***

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: ***Yes***

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): ***Rheinland is currently in a war that no one wanted so nothing happened then something happened for a while because it was forced upon the playerbase by the story devs then people realised that it still wasnt something they wanted so now we are back to a war where neither side logs because neither side wanted it in the first place. ***

Link to your reports: ***There be none yet***

Reason for joining?: ***To play as, lead and build the Handelsmarine as a subordinate of RM| at a casual pace***

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Bannorn - 09-27-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: Herr Alexander Brandt
Subject: Re: Bewerbung

Guten Tag Herr Brandt,

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it, and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status with the rank of Soldat. The Logistics Command of the Reserve fleet has already informed us of your competence and long service, therefore you are being seconded to the First Fleet Logistics Division; carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honour!

You are hereby requested and required to report to the Logistik Hauptamt, Planet New Berlin for training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers' instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Soldat, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Guthixibis - 10-09-2019

Full name: Heinrich Mettenheim
Brief biography: Fleeing Rheinland during the Nomad War, Heinrich's family relocated to planet Gran Canaria. There, Heinrich learned to navigate the nebulae and asteroid fields while seeking niobium. However, due to the increasing pressure of the Gallic War, as well as the annexation of Omega-49 by Bretonia, Heinrich left his family to repatriate himself to Rheinland. After a brief stint as a freelancer, he is applying to the Rheinwehr on the recommendation of Frau Freya Mortensen.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: Aiding Frau Mortensen in her patrols to chase down smugglers; Firefight against two SCRA snubfighters

To defend the home I have now, and make a life worth living for my family.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): Enough to sound competent.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Territorial disputes with Kusari, specifically in Sigma-15 and Sigma-21 after open hostilities. Open warfare with the GMG. SCRA and Red Hessian Army advances into Rheinland.

Link to your reports: None as of yet, though Rizzy (Frau Freya) can confirm that I've patrolled with her.

Reason for joining?: To help boost activity in the server.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Timinator - 10-12-2019

Submitter: Vizeadmiral Reinhold Kreuzer
Recipant: Herr Heinrich Mettenheim

Guten Tag Herr Mettenheim,

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it, and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status with the rank of Soldat. Carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honor!

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenschule I, Planet New Berlin for training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers' instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Soldat, hence your Bewerbung is accepted.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Vizeadmiral Reinhold Kreuzer

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kelby - 11-10-2019

Full name: Wilhelm Wagner
Brief biography: I was born on a planet Nuremberg in 800 A.S, to a middle-class family. My mother works as a official at a city hall and my father serves in Rheinland Military with a rank of Kaptën. Right after graduating at Deutsche Gymnasium I have decided to join the Military. Mainly because science or philosophy wasn't really my thing and I wanted to follow my father's footsteps. Since completing my training I have served as a crewmember on battleship Karlsruhe and then I was transfered to the reserves.

Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: I took part in the encounter in Cologne against Red Hessians and their allies. (A.K.A. The Cologne Conquest phase I)

[font=Orbitron]Reasons for joining the Rheinland Militär

I wanted to follow my father's footsteps and repay my debt to our Vaterland.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): I'd say I know the basics.

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Yes, I can.

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Rheinland and Kusari signed a peace treaty a few months back. Rheinland wages war against SCRA, RHA and their Volksrevolution.

Link to your reports: I have not submitted any reports.

Reason for joining?: I wish to meet new people and have some fun, which would be pretty difficult just on my own.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 11-10-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Neu Berlin,
Submitter: KonterAdmiral Randolf Von Houton
Recipant: Herr Wagner
Subject: Re: Application

Guten Tag Herr Wilhelm Wagner,

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it, and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status with the rank of Soldat. If your conviction and dedication to service are as strong as generations of the name before you, you will no doubt bring honor to you and your family.

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenschule IV, Planet New Berlin for training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers' instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

From now on, you are under probation status with the rank of Soldat,

Hochachtungsvoll,
KonterAdmiral Randolf Von Houton

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - T00X - 11-14-2019

Full name: ***Alexandre Von Claussen***
Brief biography: ** good fighter RM lover***
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: ***Fun Enough***

***Always wanted to be a RM***

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): ***my ex gf is german***

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: ***I can speak very well ***

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): ***I would shoot anyone that pose a threat to the rheinland***

Link to your reports: ***Answer Here***

Reason for joining?: ***Always happy to be a rehinlander***

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 12-19-2019

Submitter: Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: Herr Alexandre Von Claussen

Guten Tag Herr von Claussen,

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and after review of your test scores and interview process, and has decided to DENY it. You are free to re-apply at a later date.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Rekrutierungsoffizier Jakob von Schweighöfen

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Hopewell - 01-01-2020

Full name: Franz Ellers
Brief biography: I was born on Planet New Berlin. My ancestors were hungarians. They were present on the sleeper ship 'Rheinland' during the breakout from the Coalition blockade.
Later from 520 A.S. it became a tradition that the second born child from the family joined the Rheinland Military. This tradition lived on through the following generations.
Remarkable encounters as part of the Rheinwehr: In my travels as part of activity for my studies in foreign trade I've been mining along with the Daunnman in Munich, Krugüers in Omega 7 and now with Kishiro in Sigma 21. I have a good warship to fly and defend myself, although it is not excellent. fighter, but I can defend myself properly. In particular I have learned a little more in Sigma 21 fighting the GMGs. Just that, for that moment.

Well ... the biggest reason for my interest in joining the military is to contribute to the military economy and learn more about defense and combat strategy. I believe I will have good teachers here in the army of my homeland.

OOC:

German knowledge level will not affect your application): 0

Can you speak english in a level high enough for a RP server?: Medium

Are you familiarized with the current conflicts in Rheinland? Outline them (copy/paste will mean inmediate and permanent rejection): Yes, at least the basics. We have various segments of domestic terrorists like Hessians, Bundshut, Unioners. I also know that we recently had a war against Kusari, but now we have reached peace again. That's all I know right now.

Link to your reports: No have
Reason for joining?: Attack and protect.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 01-01-2020

Submitter: Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand
Recipant: Herr Ers Ellers

Guten Tag Herr Ellers,

The Oberkommando has carefully studied your application, and has decided to ACCEPT it, and you are therefore being incorporated in Rheinland Military primary fleet under probation status with the rank of Soldat. Carry out your duties as you have to date, and you will no doubt bring yourself much honor!

You are hereby requested and required to report to Truppenschule I, Planet New Berlin for training and assignment - follow your flight Offiziers' instructions closely and they will bring you back to base safe, sound and victorious.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand