Discovery Gaming Community
BHG Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BHG Discussion thread (/showthread.php?tid=10309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

BHG Discussion thread - Jinx - 07-20-2008

well - if someone volunteers - the other regions can be covered. - there has been no restriction on claiming the moderation for a board.

BHG Discussion thread - sovereign - 07-20-2008

Andre DelArco has interest in Liberty, I'll see if he can take Houston. I'm either going to do Freeport 5 in Omega-41 (right on the Corsairs' doorstep) or the slightly farther away Gran Canaria (if the Zoner Council is okay with that), any ideas which would be better?

BHG Discussion thread - Zapp - 07-21-2008

How about Freeport (forget) in Omega 3? Or the IMG base in 7? That's more central to the Omegas.

BHG Discussion thread - MB52 - 07-21-2008

FP1 is in O-3, seems like a good place, but bit close to sheffield...

The IMG base wouldn't be bad, its always swarming with BHs, or what about Rostock station in Omega 15? thats pretty central.

BHG Discussion thread - sovereign - 07-21-2008

Rostock sounds like a plan, that will give me people in power in all Rheinland groups MUAHAHAHAHA *cough* anyway, I'll hold off until tomorrow, if anyone wants to claim one of those stations beforehand I'll find another one to take.

BHG Discussion thread - Jinx - 07-21-2008

the freeport 11 board is down again. - i had it up for 1 week trial - and now asked virus to unstick it. - the region is simply not lucrative enough to bother with a board. - hopefully the other boards work better.

BHG Discussion thread - Athenian - 07-21-2008

I'm wondering if we really need bounty boards for all those stations, seeing as the open bounties in place are only being offered by the LPI and BPA. The KSP arent likely to do the same, seeing sa the BHG shouldnt be there. Plus this doesn't solve the problem of criminals who operate over a wider zone of influence.

Say for example I come to Leeds. I look at the Shefield Station bounty board and see a list of names of wanted crmiinals, but some guy who ate four nuns in Liberty and is wanted by the LPI passes me by and I do nothing cause this information is only on the Texas bounty board.

Although I wonder if that's okay seeing as how in real life BHers have limited jurisdiction dependig on where they go and we have things like extradition treaties and running for the border and stuff like that. It's mostly that this is duplicating work - however I've used the Sheffield site as an information centre for hunters, codifying local laws, etc. and I think that the boards are an opportunity to do that.

And the inbox thing is working well - people report, i quote the reoprt and post it to the BPA, they return the cash, I pay the hunter. Would be easier if people posting bounties paid up front, it would halve the posting and make processing easier.

BHG Discussion thread - Jinx - 07-21-2008

well - the point was to allow an easy access. - the basic thought was OK - but still, bounties are only posted occasionally - we know there are not enough bounties for the amount of hunters out. - the problem with faciton boards is often that they are buried somewhere deep in the message board posts, forgotten.

but yes, basicly, the LPI should moderate a liberty board, also for the cooperations that wish to place a bounty - in the end, they are the police.

BHG Discussion thread - ScornStar - 07-21-2008

Looks like the BHG might be getting close to home. Omega-15 (Bornholm) and Omicron Kappa (Planet Gammu.) BHG its whats for dinner. :nyam:

BHG Discussion thread - Athenian - 07-21-2008

Hey, we're just re-arranging the furniture is all.