Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14469)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

LPI Feedback - PhantomBlade - 04-12-2010

My time with LPI has always been good. I even was once caught smuggling and instead of the usual, "Drop the cargo now" or "Drop the cargo and 2 mil" Just instantly i got in a long conversation with him at the jump gate and at one point he told me "You arent going to bring it into New York or any other part of Liberty, im not going to attack unless you provoke me or try to run, im just going to take you out of Liberty, you can sell that crap elsewhere." And i agreed i just left and sold the Rheinland contraband in Bretonia instead.

LPI Feedback - Skullz - 05-02-2010

Good afternon Sir or Madame,

Whislt in New York recently a member of the secondary fleet "John.Kimle", I thought was being rude to another pilot. I then noticed a primary fleet Officer on the comms so I asked him to put the said officer iin to his place. Then I found out he was talking to me with me ship turned to another pilot whom is a good Ally of mine and was also talking to him and another pilot in secure Comms.

And to make it worse the Primary fleet Officer did nothing to correct the secondary fleet Officer who was abusing hes power, who also did not say at any time of whom he was speaking to.

I have found this very Dissappointing that Officers can abuse there power in this way. I have a good standing with LPI and have done work for them in the past, and always remain lawful with in Liberty and if I ever find Pilots who are in need of attention, as I work as a Mercenary, I will hand them over to Liberty Forces. For now I will only hand those in need to LSF agents and Navy as I feel LPI cannot function properly anymore unless I am requested to hand over those pilots and if I have not found a LSF agent or Navy personnal.

LPI Feedback - john kimble - 05-02-2010

' Wrote:Good afternon Sir or Madame,

whining whining whining whining

[Image: profileshot.jpg]

[color=aqua]>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Subject: Stop whining!

Message Starts:

You look upset. Hey, I'm a police officer. I'm just doing my job. I have been a cop for 12 years. What do you want from me? What the frak did I do wrong!?

LPI Feedback - Skullz - 05-02-2010

' Wrote:
[Image: profileshot.jpg]

[color=aqua]>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Subject: Stop whining!

Message Starts:

You look upset. Hey, I'm a police officer. I'm just doing my job. I have been a cop for 12 years. What do you want from me? What the frak did I do wrong!?

You gave me loads of abuse, with no reason. And I don't want anything from you

LPI Feedback - chovynz - 05-13-2010

I would like some help via more experienced LPI's please.
I think I made a few mistakes tonight.
I'm not quite sure how my story is fitting into the LPI thing, or how to go about it.

LPI Feedback - hack - 05-13-2010

' Wrote:I would like some help via more experienced LPI's please.
I think I made a few mistakes tonight.
I'm not quite sure how my story is fitting into the LPI thing, or how to go about it.

Not a problem, We can add ya to the LPI chat and help you out.

LPI Feedback - hack - 05-13-2010

' Wrote:Good afternon Sir or Madame,

Whislt in New York recently a member of the secondary fleet "John.Kimle", I thought was being rude to another pilot. I then noticed a primary fleet Officer on the comms so I asked him to put the said officer iin to his place. Then I found out he was talking to me with me ship turned to another pilot whom is a good Ally of mine and was also talking to him and another pilot in secure Comms.

And to make it worse the Primary fleet Officer did nothing to correct the secondary fleet Officer who was abusing hes power, who also did not say at any time of whom he was speaking to.

I have found this very Dissappointing that Officers can abuse there power in this way. I have a good standing with LPI and have done work for them in the past, and always remain lawful with in Liberty and if I ever find Pilots who are in need of attention, as I work as a Mercenary, I will hand them over to Liberty Forces. For now I will only hand those in need to LSF agents and Navy as I feel LPI cannot function properly anymore unless I am requested to hand over those pilots and if I have not found a LSF agent or Navy personnal.

Sir,

Mr Kimble is currently a Private Detective, not in the Employ of the LPI.

While I can sympathize with your plight, We have no control over him, outside of the normal laws.

While we are not perfect, we are trying to do our best in these difficult times.

Thank you for your communication,

Hull O'Brian

LPI Feedback - Hawkwings - 05-13-2010

I would like to commend Officer McManus for his excellence in enforcing Liberty spacecraft illumination regulations. Truly, his dedication in checking the taillights of all passing spacecraft is an example to us all. In addition, he seems to be quite an excellent pilot, handling his Patriot fighter with the utmost precision, especially when confronting the crazy loon doing donuts near Manhattan.

Signed,
Agent Jacob Hagel
LSF

LPI Feedback - Maskage - 05-13-2010

That being said, we are trying very hard to get away from the "lazy donut eating lulz" style of RP. I think you do this role well, showing clearly that you are a capable RPer, it just needs tweaking. We're trying to earn some respect rather than the old image we used to have. So, miniscule fines for made up offenses is frowned upon now, especially if there are people calling for help who have more legitimate emergencies. Keep working on it and I'm sure you will do fine, soong.

LPI Feedback - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 08-05-2010

Just today joined the LPI. People who I mostly have a chance to talk to were really nice.

First patrol was a great one too.

Ship .. well LF's are a bit of a challange, but who cares. Besides they become a challange to the opponent once the fight involves more numbers.

Well I feel like this will be a fine stay. Thanks to TME for proposing the idea of joining.