Discovery Gaming Community
Can we please change the snub changes back? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Balance (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Can we please change the snub changes back? (/showthread.php?tid=147221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Can we please change the snub changes back? - Kauket - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 06:15 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 03:57 AM)Haste Wrote: I would prefer avoiding a straightforward hullbuster, tracking missile. If I were to add one it'd likely have extremely limited ammo - which with current CM capacity would make them rather pointless.

Why don't reduce the CM ammo? Are straight lines of CMs spammed by people trying to escape using CMs with the mouse wheel so much better than tracking missiles?

take into consideration that CDs are a thing too, and that CMs aren't always successful. If it was lowered, it would run out insanely quick.

RE: Can we please change the snub changes back? - Sombs - 03-01-2017

So people would spam them less? When that was the problem with tracking missiles, maybe it should be applied with other ammo-based things as well.

RE: Can we please change the snub changes back? - Operator - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 03:57 AM)Haste Wrote: And yeah, the Maxim needs some work, but I'm not sure how. It's actually pretty solid in duel situations, but it's very hard to hit a target reliably in groupfights due to the force ori. Turning it off will make it "just a 7th/8th gun", though, which I don't think is ideal either. Maybe turning force ori off but increasing the spread (and damage?) will help give it the noobtube-ish role it was meant to have?

Maxim is just a waste of resources at this point, it's more practicable to learn how to Mini-Razor your enemy rather than to use whatever a piece of garbage this chaingun is. At least I'd rather recommend to increase the spread, leave the force ori on, give it some damage (450/225~400/200 instead of current 300/150) and slightly reduce the ammo price, at least to 300 SC per round, because paying 1 mill per load for whatever we have at the moment is an extraordinary expenditure.

RE: Can we please change the snub changes back? - ASimpleMan - 03-01-2017

Maybe we should just get rid of all Auxiliaries at this point. With the amount of disagreement, it would be wise to eliminate the cause of this. XD Then, it's all about those regular guns.

(03-01-2017, 06:22 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: So people would spam them less? When that was the problem with tracking missiles, maybe it should be applied with other ammo-based things as well.

What are you on about? It has nothing to do with 'spam less' - because not all of them are successful - both missile and CDs.

Why can't we all just be friends?

(03-01-2017, 06:40 AM)ASimpleMan Wrote: Why can't we all just be friends?

if people are having an issue with a question, that's their loss. I'm simply asking to elaborate their statement.

Wait, was the title of the thread changed?

RE: Can we please change the snub changes back? - nOmnomnOm - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 03:57 AM)Haste Wrote: And yeah, the Maxim needs some work, but I'm not sure how. It's actually pretty solid in duel situations,

Lol no. For you, maybe.
Maybe work on the aim part of it. Yeah. That would help :|

Just as long as Starkillers or any instakill things are gone, I'm chill. MR's aren't insta for most VHF's.