Discovery Gaming Community
Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=163265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Lythrilux - 08-04-2018

It's absolutely plausible for them to partake.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Sanctions - 08-04-2018

'Cus someone wants that? Np, mate :3

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Durandal - 08-04-2018

@Sanctions isn't talking about plausibility, he's talking about what makes for a good event, and I'm inclined to agree with him. Fewer parties always has a better outcome. I don't mind Aoi being involved now and then, but I'd personally prefer it to be the exception, not the rule.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - marco - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 09:25 PM)Zero Two Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 08:56 PM)Mark109K Wrote: First, that is not a complain. Second I expect to avoid the blaming of my playing. As I said I was in disadvantage (frame and all). You did right alternating? Ok, good for you. There were the Whole kusari vhf behind you also. But it's not your fault. I repeat: i'm not saying that is your fault.
I don't care that RM won. I thought to be a nice play in the evening. I have been the first? (strange), ok. But this doesn't allow to say that I'm wrong, that I'm noob, lack etc.
Better not see the recording. I always did my best in the records i'm in, but I remember the acid and toxics comment I heard against people who died first.
It's natural I feel like this. So, don't loose your time to invent blaming to me etc.
Kudos...

Well, hello there. It is exactly as said above. We've been acting as a balancing force in the first place, asserting the situation adequately and acting in regards to it. By the moment you were focused KNF were the ones who needed assistance. You can't really blame us for what we did, or for the follow-up KNF established when they caught up what is going on and responded to the changing environment in the best way they could.
If you're not prepared to get focused during such events, which is basically a teamfight where coordination and focused efforts are everything - perhaps you should refrain from registering for such events, change your ship class and settle down in Connecticut until the end of days. At least there you will always be getting a fair duel. Or you might as well swallow your pride, and be grateful for someone even bothering to get so much oddities together for an awesome lightshow and tense moments, which are indeed fun.
Anyway. Best regards to you, thanks for showing up - and take it easy. It is still just a game.

OMG, what you don't understand of "I don't want to be blamed" ? I've exposed my experience. I've said that I've been just unlucky to be the first, and I'm natually a bit angry. You are not allowed to change the matter of the discussion and say that I'm not prepared, I'm not good. I've destroyed a BC alone. I was an the heaviest bomber in the game. I'm good with snubs, but with that ships I CANNOT ofc handle it.
For the last time: "Kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, next time I'll be more lucky, byt I've done my best, like the Others". OK?
(I'd expect some apologize for your inconditional blaming….)

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Antonio - 08-04-2018

@Sanctions 3rd side was done so one side doesn’t get rolled over, especially if you look at skill from RM and Kusari cap pilots. It didn’t have to be Wild, but someone had to be chosen so I took the faction that’s active and has a base there. Next time it might be Dragons or Outcasts or no one.

As someone who, in multiple encounters and in various ways, showed he doesn’t care about any balance whatsoever, it’s no surprise such a concept is unknown to you. If we left Rheinland and Kusari fight alone, it would’ve been much more one sided, possibly even a stomp. An experiment well passed overall. It’s not a norm, but it sure as hell went as planned. I don’t even know what’s your point - that you didn’t get the chance to gank KNF into the ground? That we made the event a much better experience overall for majority of people? Wake up and stop taking the game so seriously. Dying isn’t the end of the world.

Hubert Wrote:still, without aoi fighting on our side mostly, we wouldn't have done much

At least the Kudos thread means we did something right.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Felipe - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 10:15 PM)Antonio Wrote: @Sanctions 3rd side was done so one side doesn’t get rolled over, especially if you look at skill from RM and Kusari cap pilots.

Hard to gauge as Ku side had 4 "unknown" participants if im not mistaken.

Anyway, was fun, and Rhein won the day, relax and start learning Deutsch

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Sombs - 08-04-2018

The Rheinland side should do that aswell.

RE: Sigma-21 Battle | Kusari & GMG vs Rheinland | Saturday, August 4th 2018. 19:00 UTC - Felipe - 08-04-2018

Nah as i see thats shameful and just a way to cry "we lack whores"

Who we had of so skilled? Thundy and Reddy

And on other side? apart from bsmoke we can only guess, why? Because ppl hide behind alts. Im proud of what i do, even when is like today, and im one of the first ones to die.

EDIT: And Titan! I forgott Titsman, im bad. whaaaaaaaaa