Discovery Gaming Community
Freelancer: Aftermath - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Freelancer: Aftermath (/showthread.php?tid=172704)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Freelancer: Aftermath - Username removed - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 09:12 AM)Hemlocke Wrote: People are entitled to their opinions even if you don't agree with them, people are allowed to express their feelings on a matter in a thread designed for feedback upon that very matter. You don't have to like it, but it's the respectful and adult thing to do to not take cheap shots and continue the endless cycle just because you're bored and looking for some trouble.

Go write, read a book, mess around in singleplayer, log the server, draw, the sandwich rule isn't literal, it can apply to anything, go do something else.

This raging gravedigger aside, considering we haven't seen an update on this thread, they probably won't give one, so i'd advise locking it to shut Ivan up on something that happened 9 months ago since he didn't get the hint from Champ.

"boohooo Ivan doesn't fit my narrative plz lock the entire thread to silence him"

Your user title suits you.

RE: Freelancer: Aftermath - Champ - 05-29-2020

I'm fine with disagreements, they just need to be civil.

People are entitled to their opinions, but not to express them in the shoddy, petty, spammy, inappropriate way that was done in this thread.

The last update from the OP was in April, which on the scale of the thread / project, is very, very recent. I will not be locking it.

I appreciate you getting your thoughts out relating to the discussion in this thread about the existence of other mods and the freedom of the player base to invest time as they wish, as with any other aspect of their lives. It is however, an old discussion.

While my previous post did not contain any subtext aside from that the people who posted inappropriately in this thread should recognise and learn from that, I will be very clear about the point from here on.

I can accept posts about the OP. I can accept posts about discussion arising from the OP. I am less accepting of posts about posts about posts about the OP.

This thread is about Freelancer: Aftermath, the project being developed by @Laz. Further off topic posts will be dealt with unpleasantly.

RE: Freelancer: Aftermath - Laz - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 09:28 AM)Champ Wrote: The last update from the OP was in April

That long ago? Jeez, I need to be more regular in my updates.

(05-29-2020, 09:28 AM)Champ Wrote: I can accept posts about the OP. I can accept posts about discussion arising from the OP. I am less accepting of posts about posts about posts about the OP.

If people want to discuss the ideas and such, I would naturally assume they head to our Discord, as not to anger others.

(05-29-2020, 09:28 AM)Champ Wrote: the project being developed by @Laz
It's just not me. It's co-run with @Impyness, and we have our entire team.

RE: Freelancer: Aftermath - Mick - 05-29-2020

I don't like change! I picked Discovery, I'll stick with Discovery! Good effort though and i wish you luck.