Discovery Gaming Community
Children of Anarchy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Children of Anarchy (/showthread.php?tid=58638)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Children of Anarchy - r3vange - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:We were repping while the buzz was going on last night.

:unsure:
Uh, not sure really. The OC didn't like the Council coming out the north end of Gallia, but the two groups aren't really on speaking terms.

Brigands deal with both sides cause both sides have money, we'll try to avoid falling out with either of them.

that said the situation with the [UC] might become sticky

Children of Anarchy - VoluptaBox - 04-19-2011

Again, if you keep the hostility to RP levels, I would love to see this faction in game.

As for tech sharing, not only I don't see a problem with this, but I actually support it.

And I saw Chopper's comment about Corsair Eagle or Rogue Sabre. I like this kind of "odd" combinations. I wanted a Hessian Eagle, but Vlad said no <.<. It's not about the PvP advantage. Odin is better than Eagle anyway. But meh.....

Well, looking forward to see you folks in game.

Children of Anarchy - Korny - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:Odin is better than Eagle anyway.

BURN THE WITCH!

Children of Anarchy - Ivan - 04-19-2011

Wow, that's definately interesting faction to see. good luck, people!:)

Children of Anarchy - VoluptaBox - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:BURN THE WITCH!

Odin is easier to fly...large core...good agility, if slightly large. Eagle is slightly large, but much less armour and lower core. Agility is what saves it. I prefer Eagle over Odin, but I still think Odin is better.

Children of Anarchy - Malenka - 04-19-2011

I think it's stupid making factions which soul purpose is to kill another faction.

That has the same ID.

I think that's against the rules too.. hmm

Children of Anarchy - Jihadjoe - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:I'll just laugh.

You had a corsair sabre once upon a time. As I remember it had some roleplay behind it...

There are plenty of perfectly logical reasons things may be white cell. I don't see that the brigands using some allied tech is an issue.

The arms trade is a multi-billion dollar industry. Most developed nations make an absolute fortune from doing so... So lets transport that into a freelancer setting. Considering that US companies made something along the lines of $6,795,000,000 from the arms trade in 2009, it doesn't seem so totally far fetched that perhaps the Zoners (discovery's answer to the Swiss:P, who incidentally made $270,000,000 from the arms trade in the same year) would sell a few eagles to the corsairs.

Arms trading is not oorp.

Children of Anarchy - Uzed - 04-19-2011

I don't like the Idea of Anarchy.

Children of Anarchy - SnakThree - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:I don't like the Idea of Anarchy.
Or that they don't have caps? :rolleyes:

Children of Anarchy - Akura - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:I think it's stupid making factions which soul purpose is to kill another faction.

That has the same ID.

I think that's against the rules too.. hmm

The idea is not to kill them, it's to make them do things the way we believe they should be done.

Seems it worked.

' Wrote:I don't like the Idea of Anarchy.

But the Brigands do, it's how they like to live, it's part of the reason they do what they do.